Skip to content

Discuss This Max Neukirchner to Ten Kate Honda World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Max Neukirchner to Ten Kate Honda

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Max Neukirchner to Ten Kate Honda

Max Neukirchner is poised to make a dramatic switch to the Hannspree Ten Kate Honda squad in 2010. MCN understands that the 26 year old German is set to leave his current position in the Alstare Suzuki squad and will ride alongside Britain’s Jonathan Rea in the two man Honda team as a replacement for Carlos Checa. The two times WSB...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (09 October 2009 22:46)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
windy12

Oct 07

windy12 says:

re robwatkins

agree one development leap and everything can change, Hondas with their suspension for instance, at least the teams are having to think about good riders and not country politics etc.

Reply to this Topic
robwatkins

Nov 08

robwatkins says:

if only!

hi ejppower, thanks for that, i only wish that the picture was off me, it happens to be our rider during qualifying at jerez earlier on in the season, i am the mechanic for the team so my part is played in the box and the riders end up having all the fun. by the way, our rider only turned 14yrs old in april, alot of people say that he rides like ben spies with his elbows draging, we can only hope that he can progress into better things. also perhaps this is another reason that the young brit lads dont progress is because unlike spain they are not aloud to race at such an early age.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle