Skip to content

Products New Shoei X-Spirit II unveiled Helmets

You are in... Forums > Products > Helmets > New Shoei X-Spirit II unveiled

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Rob Hull  says:

New Shoei X-Spirit II unveiled

This is Shoei’s new flagship model for 2010 onwards, the X-Spirit II. It’s the successor of the X-Spirit and is a full-face road helmet with racing specifications. It’s being aimed at racers, track day enthusiasts and road users who enjoy sport riding. The brief details are as follows, and check out Wednesday’s issue of MCN out on October 14 for all the full...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (11 October 2009 16:58)

Post a message in Helmets

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wings1372

Aug 02

wings1372 says:

Expensive but in true Shoei fashion I expect it to be very good quality. Would be nice to see what other colour schemes will be available in the UK and how much will the race replica colours cost?

Reply to this Topic
TLRR

Jul 09

TLRR says:

ARAI FOREVER

Despite of respect for all at Shoei but they only try to come after ARAI which is unfortunately for Shoei "too fast".RX-7GP is a masterpiece.

Reply to this Topic
BiKenG

Dec 04

BiKenG says:

I disagree totally with TLRR's claim that Shoei is just in the shadow of Arai. They are THE top manufacturers and neither one is really better than the other. Generally it comes down to fit. For most people either a Shoei OR an Arai will fit best due to their shapes (head and helmet), but it has little to do with superiority of one manufacturer over the other. Actually, I'd say graphics and colour have a lot to do with a choice of helmet for most people. I would also say that the Shoei visor system on their full face road helmets is far superior to any other. Having said that, I use both makes of helmets for different things since I find Arai road helmets don't fit me too well, whereas Shoei do and vice versa for off-road. Saying one is so inferior to the other is like saying Hailwood was a brilliant rider and Agostini was rubbish (or the other way around, but you get the point). Can't we just agree they both make great helmets and leave it at that?

Reply to this Topic
ascar

Oct 09

ascar says:

nice lid is the CW system backwards compatible. as for the comment shoei or arai - well arai did that wing thingy on the back of their top lid big deal. Shoei have a fuller range of full, flip, and open face lids - when is arai going to bring out an flip front lid

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices