Skip to content

Ask an Expert New to Naked Bikes Buying & selling bikes

You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Buying & selling bikes > New to Naked Bikes

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

camilobueno

Oct 09

camilobueno says:

New to Naked Bikes

Hello there, I'm new to naked bikes and i'm planning on buying one in about a month. I have to options the KTM SuperDuke or the BMW K1300R...

I'm really having a hard time deciding, and I would love to hear your opinions.
The bike would be used for the weekends!

Thank you in advanced!
:sunglasses:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (12 October 2009 05:36)

Post a message in Buying & selling bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
BadD0g

Aug 08

BadD0g says:

I like both

I'd have either - the BMW's gonna have awesome power, but the Duke's gonna be amazing fun in the twisties.. .but the BMW won't be bad either... ;)

Have you not test rode them yet?  Definately do that before you make a decision :)

Reply to this Topic
evilamnesiac

Oct 05

evilamnesiac says:

Try 'em

Like Baddog says, they are very different feeling bikes, the BMW will be smoother, but the Superduke is a world of fun. I think I'd prefer the BMW as an all round motorcycle to do everything with, but for grin factor the KTM wins it for me.

Reply to this Topic
camilobueno

Oct 09

camilobueno says:

BMW K1300R or KTM SuperDuke 990

Hey guys, well yeah I know they're different in some ways. I will be using the bike in a more relaxed kinda way, although I do want some power and excellent overall performance. I've also heard the BMW has tons of torque but it's more comfortable and the KTM is a little more edgy, correct me if i'm wrong! The thing is, in my country is kind of hard to get a test drive, since the BMW for example has to be special order, so it would be a fair choice testing one without the other...

Thanks for the reply!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle