Skip to content

Discuss This Donington Park given two week reprieve World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Donington Park given two week reprieve

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Donington Park given two week reprieve

Following reports in the National press suggesting that Donington Park will lose the 2010 Formula One race, the Leicestershire circuit has been granted a two week extension by F1 boss Bernie Ecclestone to prove the necessary funding is in place. With its F1 future hanging in the balance next years WSB and BSB races could also be in jeopardy if...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (14 October 2009 10:47)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
elsa1234

Mar 09

elsa1234 says:

i hop they loose the lot as soon as they got f1 they couldnt wait to give moto gp up ,

well good look with a wsbk and bsb race. as much as i dont want silverstone to have moto gp just for the fact it is further to travel for anyone up the north of england i hope silverstone get wsbk moto gp and f1 back.

Reply to this Topic
elsa1234

Mar 09

elsa1234 says:

i hop they loose the lot as soon as they got f1 they couldnt wait to give moto gp up ,

well good look with a wsbk and bsb race. as much as i dont want silverstone to have moto gp just for the fact it is further to travel for anyone up the north of england i hope silverstone get wsbk moto gp and f1 back.

Reply to this Topic
9999steve

Jun 06

9999steve says:

IN CHARGE!

Simon Gillet should be left in charge of an ice cream van let alone a great track like donnington! I I hope they go bust and someone with a brain takes over! Hard but just how i feel after many years of frustration!

Reply to this Topic
vladtheimpalerreturns

Jul 03

Donington WSB?

Hopefully the Donington round of WSB in 2010 will go t#ts up too, then it would be great if it was moved to Brands, with all of the brits in WSB on top bikes next year I'd definately go.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices