You are in... Forums > General > General > Kam if you are going to quote me

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

scorps

Jan 03

scorps says:

Kam if you are going to quote me

at least do not edit me. odd though the thread seemed to disappear soon after, which in all fairness was a topic as ridiculous as the very ones you were copying links to on here. Doesnt that make you as bad as the others???

My post was about the way this place has changed.And my feelings as to what you have become on here.

As you are aware I have never got involved in your arguments with the trolls or older members who are now banned because to be fair, it was always hysterically funny until you and some others took it all rather too personally whereas it started to get a bit nasty.

Like I stated in my last post, you have turned into some sort of "school  monitor" Anyone who disagrees with you at the moment are jumped on. It is a shame because at one time the people on here used to meet up and party, no not vimto "see another snide dig from you which no doubt had you chuckling at the extreme humour of your quote!!!

Ive lived with bikes all my life and prefer to be called a biker, I do not feel the need to just turn up at bike meets as one of the gang, it is a personal thing and I am as happy to go out on my own as I am with regards to rallies etc.

My other comments regarding the sterility of this place now holds true as far as I am concerned and we have lost a hoard of brilliant people from here.

You have got too big for your boots and assumed some status of big man on here, I am disappointed with that is all.

Retort as you wish I no longer care about this place, most of my real life friends no longer come here but remain in my life so I no longer feel any of the old banter this place was renown for.

This doesnt mean I wont ever come back but It is no longer the community it once was. I shall just stick with STS and the crew at least I can have a laugh without it being seen as improper. and should i feel like calling him a scraggy old cunt, he wont go crying to admin asking for me to be banned .

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (14 October 2009 19:17)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Barney Fartpants

Sep 07

scottish hierarchy

As far as I know Wee Jimmy Krankee controls this site :wink: I have to say I'm blissfully unaware of who said what to whom as I haven't been on much in the last year. But I do know there have been some uber annoying pricks post regularly in the past. Everyone knows who they are/were.

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

Barney

You speak the truth :winkie:... 

Reply to this Topic
MrHarlequin

Aug 02

MrHarlequin says:

Oh dear oh dear oh dear

Here I was, wondering if my decision of a couple of weeks ago was a bit hasty, so I pop in for a chat, a few sarky comments, some gossip about friends and Buells and to see what's new.

Seems nothing is new.

Really don't know why I bothered.

So I'll simply add that I for one enjoy both Kam's pics AND the fact that he doesn't wear a kilt and will bid you adieu.

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

Mr H

Hi mate ... and thanks for the support. :smile I will keep posting the pics... regardless of what snide comments  trolls make . :winkie:  

Keep popping in ..... 'Rome wasn't built in a day' .... :tongue:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices