Skip to content

Discuss This Exclusive: Tech 3 unveil Moto2 contender MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Exclusive: Tech 3 unveil Moto2 contender

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Exclusive: Tech 3 unveil Moto2 contender

This is the first look at the Tech 3 Moto2 contender that will contest the new four-stroke world championship in 2010. The French team will release this picture of its prototype Moto2 bike in Australia tomorrow ahead of Sunday’s Phillip Island MotoGP clash. But not before MCN was given an exclusive first look at the new bike, which currently houses a standard...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (16 October 2009 09:21)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
nigeleaton

Jun 04

nigeleaton says:

Needs some work!

Where to begin LOL, a chain & sprockets would be handy to if you want it to go anywhere. Are they intending to patent the stealth front discs design? Assume it's air cooled too?

Reply to this Topic
SiegerMotorsports

Sep 09

I Am

Very interested in what Tech 3 will make .....

With yamaha and their reputation as the best frame makers in MotoGP, their perhaps "infomation-aided" Moto2 team would make for a very reputable team and bike in general.

Gotta be my hot pick of the season.

Reply to this Topic
Timbo

Aug 02

Timbo says:

Needs some work!

Needs some work!

The seat looks very uncomfortable, it's modelled on a rear shock!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
RawDawg

Jan 09

RawDawg says:

worthless picture

If we are going to see a stripped down race bike at least show the swingarm adjustment point or the engine mounts or the adjustable yoke or the craftmanship of high quality welds or something! You can't see anyting from this view point! This photo distance is only good for completed bikes with fairings.

Reply to this Topic
chris313nt

May 08

chris313nt says:

moto2

I can see their going to have aerodynamic probs, doing the distance with the small fuel tank & giving the rider 'cramp' probs with the seat...but apart from that it looks very light weight !! PMSL... I'd give the rides to - Mattia Pasini & Bradley Smith...cos to be honest, they're fighters...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices