Skip to content

General Grr... General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Grr...

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Quariosv650

Jul 08

Quariosv650 says:

Grr...

i need a rant

i did have a nice long rant about how poo the bbc is but when i tried to post it i was logged out of the forum and had to restart.

so now not only am i not best pleased with the bbc but also im getting fed up with this site aswell.

so many people are reporting problems with no fixes in place.

Grr...

kinda feel better now.:lol:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (19 October 2009 15:22)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

Quario

We've been reporting problems on this site since around 1906 (my great great grandpappy, Alfred Kamchat left me his postings in his will with instructions to keep on complaining) , ..... with no fixes .... so don't expect any changes soon ..... but we need to keep trying so that one day our children's children can post in a better (MCN) world. :winkie: 

'

I have a dream! ... brothers, that one day brothers and sisters will be able to post on MCN without fear of pcnbl or error404 messages ..that posts will appear immediately .... and that a brother will be able to log on without becoming 'anonymous' ..... I have a dream...  yeah! ' :-

Martin Luther King ... (just before a MCN IT bod shot him accidently whilst cleaning their rifle).

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
mostlyslowly

Apr 09

mostlyslowly says:

MLK Speech

Kam,

Love the parody and footnote, T'would be even funnier were it not so close to the truth

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices