Skip to content

Discuss This MCN Motorcycle Show: Back with a vengeance and even better than last year! General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > MCN Motorcycle Show: Back with a vengeance and even better than last year!

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

MCN Motorcycle Show: Back with a vengeance and even better than last year!

The MCN Motorcycle show, the biggest in London and the South East, is once again rearing its monstrous head for four days at Excel, from 4th – 7th February 2010. Book your tickets now To launch this gigantic show, we are offering a huge deal, an Early Bird offer of 2 for £20* until Friday 6 November, so book your tickets now!...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (21 October 2009 16:38)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
TrumpetTriple

Aug 02

MCN M/C Show

So , the top motorcycle manufacturers are going to be there , would it be possible to expand on that before we go buying tickets.

Are they all going to be there ?  Who is not going to be there ? I certainly want to know before buying advance tickets.

Reply to this Topic
jonrwaller

Aug 06

jonrwaller says:

MCN motorcycle show

Better than last year can't be difficult. Would have been better off and cheaper to go to my local dealership than the last show.

Reply to this Topic
danjoh

Aug 02

danjoh says:

I always preferred the Alley Palley show personally

Reply to this Topic
TrumpetTriple

Aug 02

MCN M/C Show

I agree danjoh , i loved the Ally Pally show as well , it's kind of telling that we've not had a post from MCN yet answering my question regarding the non attending manufacturers.

On that basis i'll probably not bother. 

Reply to this Topic
MCN_Sam

Jun 08

MCN_Sam says:

MCN Show

Hello TrumpetTriple,

Kawasaki, Triumph, Ducati and Victory are confirmed so far.

Sam

Reply to this Topic
TrumpetTriple

Aug 02

MCN how

Thanks Sam ... not a lot though is it , only 4 so far ?

Reckon i'll wait and decide on the day even if it does cost more.

Reply to this Topic
mickipaq

Oct 06

mickipaq says:

naff

This shows been going down hil for years and getting worse ally pally is the place to be

Reply to this Topic
skullydude

Nov 07

skullydude says:

mcn show

been to a lot of shows and rallys this year................i think people are staying away due to some of the prices these events charge....the day can be a dear event with travel and things..............and a lot of people are staying away because they have not got the money,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Reply to this Topic
urbmark

Nov 07

urbmark says:

Im

Done with bike shows ! Better off going to George White in Swindon. Costs nothing to park,nothing to get in, and bargains galore and as well as sitting on the bikes I can even test ride them.

Reply to this Topic
Trumpton3

Feb 08

Trumpton3 says:

Rubbish

It will be overpriced crap, with more food stalls than bike stands and it could not get worse. A trip to a multifranchised dealer is free to get in, with no 2@'s blocking your view. Need I say more

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices