You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Technical > d3o inteligent armour

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

voxwear

Oct 09

voxwear says:

d3o inteligent armour

d3o inteligent molecules lock on impact to form an energy absorbing armour.In its normal state d3o is soft and pliable,in an impact situation the molecules lock in a fraction of a second to absorb the impact energy over the whole of the protective surface.
d3o is available in preformed inserts for use in motorcycle clothing,ski wear,cycle wear.Up till now d3o was only available pre installed into new garments with a hefty price tag,we think this was wrong.we are the only people to offer replacment inserts to instal into you existing garments.d3o is thinner,lighter and 40% more effective than comventional protective padding/armour.we are selling the preformed armour for motorcycle jackets and pants as well as d3o in sheet form allowing you to cut out your own padding/armour to replace your existing in ski wear,cycle wear etc.
we have T5 flo d30 which is a solid material as in the picture and T3 d3o which is a honey comb looking material.example for a T5 flo set of replacment motorcycle armour which includes shoulder,elbow,hip,knee and back protection costs just 120GBP
T5 flow sheet slightly larger than A4 is priced at just 20GBP.T3 sheet A3 size costs just 30GBP.sheet d3o available in 4mm and 7mm.4mm d3o will replace upto 10mm of conventional padding/armour.7mm d3o will replace upto 15mm of conventional armour.
d3o is new and not readily available anywhere as replacments except from us.each product purchase comes with hologram unique number so you can be assured that you are buying genuine d3o and not an orange foam. all d3o products carry CE level markings and are guaranteed for 4 years.d3o will withstand multiple impacts over its life and completly washable at 40degrees.
visit the d3o website or our website for more info.
www.d3olab.com    www.leathertechuk.co.uk

Attached images:

1. d3o  
  2. d3oFGHome2  
Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (22 October 2009 21:41)

Post a message in Technical

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Yep

I've been waiting for this to come out.

Frankly though if you don't stop posting pointlessly excessively like those stupid "Nike" morons I'll not bother buying it - posting in "clothing" once was enough.

I hate companies that irritate me. Especially when they have a frankly amazing product that will sell itself.

Yes folks, d3o is cracking stuff - it's like custard for armour. Soft normally but solid as a rock when you whack it. The only concern I have is having rubber close to your skin for long periods might be a little sweaty compared to foamy type armour.

Oh and it's not "intelligent", it's thick as pig shit. It just goes hard when you hit it.

That's another thing that annoys me. "Smart phones" They're not smart, they're just generally hard to use and big.

Reply to this Topic
moorepitz

Oct 05

moorepitz says:

Just noticed this post

This stuff sounds great!

Unfortunately your site link above only works to D3O :huh:

The Leatherchuk.co.uk goes off elsewhere ?????

Shame because I'd love to get some inserts for my gear:mad:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices