Skip to content

Discuss This Sepang MotoGP: James Toseland dejected with dismal 16th MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Sepang MotoGP: James Toseland dejected with dismal 16th

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Sepang MotoGP: James Toseland dejected with dismal 16th

James Toseland’s hopes of bowing out of MotoGP in style suffered a massive blow today in Malaysia, the British rider cutting a disconsolate figure in the Sepang paddock after he qualified in a disastrous 16th place.  Struggling to find rear grip with his Monster Yamaha Tech 3 YZR-M1, the 28-year-old slumped to his worst qualifying result of the year and finished...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (24 October 2009 09:43)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ameg2808

May 08

ameg2808 says:

fick it

come on lads dancing on a grave is just sick. You have your kill, JT is leaving. Let him finish his job and then you can have your little club back next year. I still think that to be given the chance to ride in GP proves at some point he warranted the ride. Yamaha obviously ARE impressed with him or he would be wearing ten kate colours next year. I see james as a frankie chili that actually won championships, aggressive, passionate, hard working and a crowd pleaser,  cya next year in the championship that is still worth watching. welcome home james.

Reply to this Topic
YamBoy2007

Oct 09

YamBoy2007 says:

Life is tough

cheekymonkey,cardiology,zzrbear,kirklet,amaeg2808

I know that Mr Toseland can ride a bike better than I could ever dream of, but he is one of the very chosen few who get the chance to ride in Moto GP and I stress on a pretty competitive bike.

Previous Brit riders were usually given rides on old nails of privateer bikes that had no hope of even getting in the top ten so when they did get some decent results it was purely down to their riding skills.

In his second year Toseland should not be coming up with excuses about bike set up, the first year is acceptable as he was learning, as for you guys saying Edwards having a totally different bike is utter rubbish, typical hardened fans who cannot accept their guy is getting beaten week in week out on an even playing field.

The comment regarding people being jealous is not valid, I fully understand I do not have the skills to do his job, but he could not do mine, if I had performed as badly as has this year I would have been out of my job within three months.

As I stated in my initial post, lets wait for Valencia and see what Mr Spies does, I'm certain it will validate Yamaha's decision to move Toseland away from the Moto GP paddock.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

ch987

what you on about I think it is you that needs to wake up!
Love to know where you get your ideas from?

Reply to this Topic
SP63

Mar 07

SP63 says:

I presume Spies will have the luxury of riding a bike that isn't hindered by a worn out engine? And yes before the same old names drone on that Edwards is still doing better than JT; those boring gits, Moody and Ryder have already said that Colin is complaining about engine power as they are running on worn out machinery. Thus, CE V's JT's performance is still relative. What ever Spies does as a wild card with no pressure on him is fairly meaningless in the great scheme of things. JT is not a bad rider by any stretch of the imagination. So fucking what if it hasn't worked out for him, he'll be in a competetive competition next year, where nobody will dominate..................for once!

Reply to this Topic
billy52

May 09

billy52 says:

Over crowded

Dear Mr Robjohnson81 if you say you are not proud to be English i would hate for you to be unhappy so why not take your right to leave as we are over crowded as it is you could still keep us informed of your views on this site without having to suffer the pain of living here and with your new found freedom you could pick up witch ever flag you wish hope this inspires you to a bright new life in your new found land .One other thing hope Nori wins today he has given us so much  over the last ten years like Slight and Chilli i  who never got the title they deserved.

Reply to this Topic
billy52

May 09

billy52 says:

nearly 4 got

Trick question 4 u when is a jump start not a jump start .Only one person can answer that i think !!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

So the excuse now is ?

JT spends more time adjusting his shades on the top of his head on a grid where it is pissing down than he has spent setting his bike up,he then proceeds to get a reasonable start only to brake himself into last position into the first corner ! a a position he manages to maintain,Lorenzo starts from pit lane and ? also a decent ride from Loris and Vermulen on the Suzukis,I have always thought of the rain as a great leveller and also sheer power is not so important,this should of been a chance for Toseland to prove us wrong,sorry chaps if you think Toseland is doing his best but as it stands Spies is just going to make a mug out of him at the next round,on top of that is wsb really going to be so easy next year ? sorry but the results are just pathetic,i still see a jt dnf at the next round,caused by embarrassment !!!

Reply to this Topic
YamBoy2007

Oct 09

YamBoy2007 says:

to billy52

It was my original post that said I was not particularly proud to be British, robjohnson81 just agreed with my comments.

Mr Billy52, are you one of these guys when abroad like to show of their union jack or even worse your favorite football shirt?

The British education system does not make me proud to be British, standards are falling even though the politicians tell us different.

Spelling is very poor as demonstrated by your post.............in the context that you have used the word witch, that's an old lady who flies on a broomstick, I think the word you were looking for is WHICH.

Reply to this Topic
sj4323

Oct 09

sj4323 says:

robjohnson81

Shut it you can't even spell!!!

Reply to this Topic
billy52

May 09

billy52 says:

Must try harder

Like my old school report yam2007 .So sorry it upset you so much,also sorry again i have no football shirt not my bag old chap ,My flag when i go abroad is white with a red cross.Over crowded even better the two of you can go to your eden WEAR  ever it is (just 4 u).

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices