Skip to content

Discuss This Sepang MotoGP: James Toseland humbled in downpour MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Sepang MotoGP: James Toseland humbled in downpour

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Sepang MotoGP: James Toseland humbled in downpour

James Toseland had an instantly forgettable Malaysian MotoGP race, the British rider enduring a nightmare in the treacherously wet conditions to finish last. Woefully off the pace in the dry all weekend, the 28-year-old couldn’t find any confidence in the wet conditions either after the 21-lap race was delayed for over half-an-hour following a tropical storm.  Starting from the back row...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (25 October 2009 19:29)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bertandbert

May 06

bertandbert says:

Same old shite

Blah Blah Blah - never had the right setting - poor bike never had the right rider.

Reply to this Topic
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

Tosser

True to form then , as I've been saying all year.

It will be the same next year , mark my words

Reply to this Topic
ameg2808

May 08

ameg2808 says:

grayzxpileoshite

you are a 1st class cnut. Im sure toseland is sorry he hurt your feelings "that day". Step away from the voodoo doll you pathetic excuse for a cock.

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr900rr

Jun 07

don`t worry

there`s still another race left where u can spout another load of bollox about getting back up there at the next race............oh yeshere it comes..... that`s it you`ll bounce back and finish strongly in valencia................eeerrr i`ve got some news for you...YOU WON`T

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr900rr

Jun 07

to ameg

what`s a CNUT.......is it a cunt inside out?.............i agree with grayzx7.i`ve always said he will do nothing and he`s not good enough.......and these last 2 seasons in motogp have proved it,he is way out of his league

Reply to this Topic
dskyrme

Aug 05

dskyrme says:

more shite

got his first test on tuesday with the r1 and no doubt he'll be saying ' first time on the bike first time at the track etc' but after spies's coming and to tracks he's never seen i dont think such excuses will cut it, i honestly think that cal will be beating him on a regular basis next yr

Reply to this Topic
bigoltool

Nov 05

bigoltool says:

No more Excuses

He will be getting on the World Championship winning bike at Portimao. If he isn't fast out of the gate he will get eaten alive!

Reply to this Topic
SBKdolly

Sep 09

SBKdolly says:

Roll on 2011....

I really hope that he is back to his best next year, I worry that his confidence will have taken a major bashing though! We will have to see.

Reply to this Topic
SBKdolly

Sep 09

SBKdolly says:

I mean 2010!!!

Reply to this Topic
SMITSJ

Dec 07

SMITSJ says:

he may have finished last and will be returning to wsbk next year, but he has done better than we ever will. if you think you could have done any better, why not give herve a call???????????? i know i couldnt, so im not slagging him off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im probably going to piss some of you off, but i dont really care.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices