Skip to content

Discuss This Toseland makes Yamaha Superbike debut World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Toseland makes Yamaha Superbike debut

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Toseland makes Yamaha Superbike debut

Current Tech3 Yamaha MotoGP man, James Toseland made his much highly anticipated return to the WSB paddock today onboard the factory Yamaha R1 this morning. Riding a Superbike for the first time since 2007, Toseland made a steady start as he reacclimatised himself to the Superbike, Pirelli tyres and the technically demanding and hard to learn Portimao circuit. The morning session has...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (27 October 2009 14:32)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

Leopard Spots eh !

Somethings ( people ) never change-once a tosser always a tosser

Reply to this Topic
ejppower

Mar 09

ejppower says:

grayzx7r

their is only one tosser on this site and that is you, well you head the field. all you can do is slate the britts, last year it was leon haslem, oh but youve never mentioned him since he proved you wrong, who will it be next, why dont you go away and leave this site for constructive comments.

Reply to this Topic
windy12

Oct 07

windy12 says:

steady

The best riders will take it steady over testing, the young rookies will give it there all, I dont see Haga breaking his neck to set a fast time.  Any teams trying major changes or parts may have to push a little harder to gain some feedback. 

No-one wants to be injured over the break or carrying an injury in to next year. I do not expect anyone to walk away with the title next year, never mind JT.

Reply to this Topic
Hisnibbs

May 08

Hisnibbs says:

Good luck JT

Just want to say good luck JT and lets just hope you silence all your serial doubters in 2010.

Reply to this Topic
stoney1979

Aug 09

stoney1979 says:

Yamboy

You can take or leave JT he is british for gods sake, i actually support the people / teams that represent my country.

As to a reply about my  comments about Spies, i agree he is a talented rider but that does not mean i have to like him !!!

Reply to this Topic
RichieRotten

Oct 05

RichieRotten says:

Sad and more Sad Slag them off

I really do not get some people, if they are not slagging of Toseland then it is Casey - Jesues I am getting bored of it and I think I might look for another forum or I might hang on and see if any one who is so quick to criticise can actually do any better. Ask yourself " am I a supporter or a critic" Now I have got that of my Chest, Good luck to em all.

Reply to this Topic
Belcher 21

May 08

Belcher 21 says:

JT

All i say is good look to him on his return and the team with Cal as his team mate.  If the deals are done we could see a Brit's on all Machines taking part next year what a year for British fans it would be and just shows how much talent us brits have toshow the world in superbikes!

Reply to this Topic
Overlookedlegend68

Oct 09

Brit Support Hasn't Gone

Now that everyone has calmed down, and stopped having a pop at each other, I think all genuine supporters of bike racing want to support our riders (Bradley, Scott, Danny, Cal, Leon, Gino and all).

The point is that they are all paid to do a job, and all I want to see as an ex club racer is the passion, drive and determination to get the best out of the package they have for 2010.

Nobody should be on a "I hate him because", we should back our riders, the question is in true Brit fashion, we want the riders to demonstrate the desire to succeed.

After all we all would give our right (or left) arm to be a professional racer doing what they do week in week out.

Reply to this Topic
Hondasixrr

Dec 05

Hondasixrr says:

Brit Support Hasn't Gone

I didn't used to watch the 125's till Bradley was wining. But now I am glad I have this year. We all want a Brit to cheer for. The 125's was some of the best racing this year in Moto GP. Hope he does as well in Moto2. Good luck to all the Brit's next year.

Reply to this Topic
dickthebuttockscruttock

Feb 03

World Bickering Championships

This bickering is fantastic girls (sorry - boys).  Some of the best I've ever read on MCN.

If you put as much energy into supporting JT as you do bickering he will have won the 2010 wsbk title before it's even started!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle