Skip to content

General midland superbikes ? General

You are in... Forums > General > General > midland superbikes ?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

tankertrev

Oct 09

tankertrev says:

midland superbikes ?

hi guys ,  was just wiondering whether any  of you lot havehad any experience of buyin a bike from this lot ?,  i  heard they have not been so good in the past, but that theyve cleaned their act up so to speak.....

already made one mistake buyin from a dealer , dont wana do it again..

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (28 October 2009 11:26)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
tankertrev

Oct 09

tankertrev says:

midland superbikes

hi daveyboy,  yeah  , thats the feeling i  had wen i was there , that something would go wrong..unfortuantely for you , your stuck with yer bike  as long as theyre willing to repair it.. i had this out with my finance company , an they said the same.... other wise get it repaired an sell it  for a slight loss and pay the finance co  off , and get something decent  like i did..

Reply to this Topic
incognito96

May 07

incognito96 says:

leeway

i don,t understand how you can pay a deposit on a bike you havn,t seen,especially from midlands superbikes.

Reply to this Topic
RobConnet

Nov 10

RobConnet says:

Midlands Superbikes

It's irrelevant now as they've gone into administration! Causing me to lose the Warranty i had on my bike... I just feel sorry for anyone who'd payed a deposit on a bike who've now probably lost both.. :mellow::upset:

Reply to this Topic
hesselhoj

Apr 04

hesselhoj says:

Midlands superbikes...now world of bikes?

A lot of the stock I was monitoring on midlands superbike website now appears on this new site....

http://worldofbikesuk.com/

Reply to this Topic
AlbertHerring

Nov 09

Web detective stuff.

For what it's worth to anybody, the worldofbikesuk.com domain is registered to someone called Simon Murphy. No idea if he has any connection with the former Midland Superbikes, or if it's a legit concern that has bought up its stock from the receivers. The company was formed a couple of years ago.

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

some unfortunate...

folk are having bikes that they have paid thousands for,taken off them by the Police,as they were only in Midland Superbikes for 'minor' repairs....some more folk are worried because they have bought bikes that were on sale or return and the real owners have not been paid.

Reply to this Topic
IMB76

Oct 10

IMB76 says:

Check out the General news section

It says that most of the stock is to be actioned on the 1st of December at Market Harborough if it's true I bet there  will be a lot of things going cheap as a lot of people haven't got much spare cash at that time of year including me that's why I'm not going things will be to tempting .   

Reply to this Topic
wacca1

Feb 09

wacca1 says:

Looking

at the other posts it seems to be that most of the stock belonged to fellow bikers taken into Midland Superbike on sale or return.

It seems as if a lot of people are going to lose out because of the Midland Superbike Scum

Reply to this Topic
RobConnet

Nov 10

RobConnet says:

According to the Harborough Mail

They'd been selling bikes on commission for independent owners, telling the rightful owners the bikes were still in stock, and the next thing said owners see is a sign on the door saying they were in administration and the administrators telling them their bikes had been sold months prior to them going bust. Needless to say it's now a criminal investigation.

Reply to this Topic
mj12cz

Nov 10

mj12cz says:

I hope

The Bosses gets locked up for that. Its theft dispite the law probably saying its a civil matter.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices