1. 9 years old, climbing on dad's garden gate Manx Norton, knocked bike over onto me, bruised arm, bike ok, but mum made him sell it...
2. 14 years old, mates Honda 90 in a field, stepped off as it slid out from under me, both fine.
3. After playing on a North Devon beach on a mates DT175 and dumping it on its side a few times in the sand, 1st try of another mates DT100 in another field (in Wales this time), pulled a huge wheelie and ended up stood holding it upright on its back wheel with the clutch pulled in wondering how to put it down.
4.Pillioning on a mates Martini Yamaha monster (1100?), down a muddy track, he lost the front and we ended up stood over it. Took 4 of us to pick it up.
5. Plastic maggot down a track, 'cause the road was closed by an accident, front slid away from me, both ok, no-one around, ended up removing the seat and air filter and sticking a ~ 4" dia branch into the air box so I could lift it and walk it up without it sliding away from me
6. Bored with BMW boxers and maggots saw a Rickman Honda endurance racer in a dealers, took it out on a test ride, arriving back in their steeply angled yard forgot to hold the brake as I got off, it rolled forward and over came me ending up on its side, dealer team rushed out,asked if I was alright "yes, fine, and IF I can pick it up I'll buy it", to their surprise I did both.
7. Training Ambulance crews I laid one of my Boxer's on its side and crawled under it, idiot officer didn't check under it and clearances and when they tried to lift it crushed my ankle under the exhaust as it swung down, thankfully my motorcross boots stopped too much damage.
Fast forward 20 years.
8. BMW K1100LT at home on the drive, eldest leave's MY mountain bike he's using in the way and as I'm trying to park the K, stood alongside pushing it backwards, it catches the M/B's wheel unsighted on the other side and starts falling towards me, catch it on my knee but can't pick it up, manage to roll it backwards and jam it against my Land-Rover to stop it falling flat. Wait for eldest, use him to stand on the back wheel to stop it slipping away from me and pick the 400 Kg+ bugger up, Radox bath time to easy back, and knee!