Skip to content

Discuss This Portimao WSB exclusive video: Toseland in action World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Portimao WSB exclusive video: Toseland in action

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Portimao WSB exclusive video: Toseland in action

James Toseland made his WSB return in a two day test at Portimao this week. Onboard Ben Spies title winning Yamaha R1, Toseland completed a massive 207 laps and spoke to MCN at the end of day two about his transition back the championship he has won twice. With a new track and bike to learn, Toseland made a relatively slow...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (29 October 2009 17:02)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Icarus7

Jul 09

Icarus7 says:

Stiggy, before you get all high and mighty on your soap box about playground abuse and cultured swearing go have another read of your post on the story about the copper trying to find his old bike... It Speaks volumes about you.

Reply to this Topic
robbridge08

Nov 08

robbridge08 says:

GO ON SON!!!!

I THINK TOSELAND IS SO MUCH BETTER SUITED ON A SUPERBIKE GOOD LUCK TO THE LAD LETS HOPE HE PUTS THE CAT AMONG THE PIGEONS NEXT YEAR I WILL BE ROOTING FOR YOU NEXT YEAR JT GIVE EM HELL!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
potfiller

Jun 07

potfiller says:

That's better

One look at Toseland's body language in the opening seconds of the footage shows that he is straightaway at home on the bike in a way he never has in MotoGP. Looking good JT !

Reply to this Topic
XELA

Mar 04

XELA says:

WSB Toesland

Even though it may have looked like he wasn't doing well in MotoGp(LOOKED) he certainly was an you could see the frustration he was having to deal with due to the bikes performance,Had he been on a more competitive bike then he'd of gone better than top 6 pos&maybe a couple of podiums. Anyhow wellcome back to the more exciting racing at the moment and i'd defo have my money on him winning it again but yes there's a BUT,I think it's going to be an awesome and yet interesting battle with the equally great Cal crutchlow who will be his team mate!! :) I can't wait for next year now!!!.Gdluck to them both,ps watch out for Nitro Nori as Haga's gonna be burning it up even more after almost taking the crown this year!.

Reply to this Topic
spondonste

Aug 02

spondonste says:

Xela

Your last post must be one of the most misguided postings on this forum. This is not ment to be an anti Toseland post but his bike was by far amd away  the best privateer bike available. In the hands of Edwards it has regularly been in the top 5 (often beating factory bikes) however Toseland has struggled to break in to the top 10 most of the time. There have regularly been generally 17 riders for each race and Toseland has competed in all of them but he's currently 14th in the championship. Blind adoration without looking at the facts just smacks of misguided fawning. Results speak for themselves and if you can't even beat your team mate from time to time then your obviously not as good a rider as your team mate

Reply to this Topic
robjohnson81

May 09

robjohnson81 says:

Rea - Cal - Fabr - Haga - Bia - Haslam - Cam - Tose - Che - Guin - Neu

Reply to this Topic
Doug66

Feb 06

Doug66 says:

Odds on for a Brit Champ 2010

Push aside the politics of the sport and who did what.  We have an awesome year ahead. Five brits in the field. A few years ago we had no one in the WSB. I have my money on JT,CC or JR for champ,podiums for LH and LC. There will be a brit 123 at least once,hopefully in the UK.

Note: Odds on for Spies to take over Lorenzo's seat for 2011. Lorenzo will take Haydons seat.

Reply to this Topic
SBKdolly

Sep 09

SBKdolly says:

1- Rea 2- Toseland , closely followed by Haslam, Crutchlow, Camier, Biaggi and Fabri! Can't wait!

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

JT

As much as I admire Toselands efforts  I doubt he will win WSB next season.There are to many younger riders who are capable of beating him on a consistant basis.Much as I would like Haga to win I think Rea will take some beating if he can cut out the mistakes.
1 Rea 2 Haga 3 Toseland.

Reply to this Topic
Ivebeenthehero

Jun 09

Hardly worth watching MotoGP next year! WSB is going to be mega! I think his two years in MotoGP will equip him to win in what has become a much tougher series since he left.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices