Skip to content

General 'Game Over' ..... for another year.. General

You are in... Forums > General > General > 'Game Over' ..... for another year..

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

'Game Over' ..... for another year..

Well it's now November and looks like we have had our last Sunday rideout this year (we will be out for an hour or so 'here and there' through the winter ..but the big, all-day group rides are over:upset:)  .... Although the prospect of winter makes me depressed I am now also breathing a sigh of relief  - that I made it through another season without getting killed/maimed/banned or jailed! :wacko: .... It sounds daft but that seems to be the reality of sportsbike riding these days ...I don't know if others feel the same ....Not that it is going to stop me ...'already looking forward to next season and making plans ..... hope to get to the Nurburgring, do some longer Sunday rideouts back up to Kyle of Lochalsh ...and up to the beautiful beaches near Mallaig ..as well a doing the big loop up to Granton on Spey and down again ...meeting up with the southern crew when they come up in May again ? ...and at a meet at Devil's Bridge in lancs ..... Lots to look forward to for next year .... it could be awesome :smile.... let's just hope that finally we get a proper 'summer'! :winkie:

Roll on spring 2010. :smile:smile...The future's bright! :winkie:   

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (02 November 2009 13:29)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

PENWELL

Lol! .. It's not much of a 'revelation' .... we don't do much cycling in reality ..it's a rare outing ...in fact, sad to say .. I can now claim to not being a 'real cyclist' as well as not being a 'real biker' Lol! :tongue::wacko:    

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

brutale

'Winter rallies' ?

No mate ... as I have mentioned, we ain't 'real bikers' :winkie:...just proud to be 'weekend warriors' :tongue:    

ps .. I did the 'winter thing' in my youth ..for years ..when a bike was my only form of transport. :winkie:...... Been there, done that, got the T-shirt.....fallen off on ice - several times in the same day:wacko: ... no thanks! :winkie:   

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
MrHarlequin

Aug 02

MrHarlequin says:

How about

The Elefant Rally?

Or that one in Wales?

Oh, sorry, forgot

Not a real biker :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

Mr H

Good to hear from you. :smile..... I have to admit that like yourself I don't see the pleasure anymore in getting soaked and frozen and getting my pride and joy caked in salt.... but then I fully understand some may enjoy it ..... after all, - some folk pay to be whipped at certain establishments. :tongue:    

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

kam n Mr h

im not gizza and wernt having a go.A guy on a bike is just that dont care if WW or die hard million miles a day rider

one  reason i moved to oz for the weather dont think i could do a uk winter know yes ive turned soft

i hope you get some dry sundays of weekends during winter   just a quick piss off its 35 degs here bright  n sunny:lol::wink:

Reply to this Topic
dane11

Jan 09

dane11 says:

where to go

hey guys dunno if this is any use to ya but the chester hangman has started a biker night on  a monday just aimed at not having to forgo all the pleasures of bein a biker ok so sunday ride outs might be a bit thin on the ground but at least theres somewhere to go to talk bike with out the missus sighin every 5 minutes and the owner is really biker friendly could this be chesters newest and now only biker pub

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices