Skip to content

Discuss This Video: 2010 MV Agusta F4 1000 teaser New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Video: 2010 MV Agusta F4 1000 teaser

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video: 2010 MV Agusta F4 1000 teaser

MV Agusta has released this teaser video of its new F4 1000 superbike ahead of its full unveiling in Milan.  Find an MV Agusta for sale MV claims 186bhp at 12,900rpm for the new machine, and says the engine is fitted with TC MK II traction control like the new Brutale.  Full pictures and more details to come on Monday 9 November. 

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (04 November 2009 12:46)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
sdv9r

Nov 09

sdv9r says:

F?

Teaser was right...should have turned the lights off all together for what it showed.

Reply to this Topic
LukeZX6

May 09

LukeZX6 says:

Looks

the bike looks good, but Kawasaki are still the dons at making adverts.

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

might have to make the most of this .... could be the last new bike from mv for the next 10 years!

Reply to this Topic
ayrshirenutter

Jan 09

so has someone bought the company

now that harley have ditched the brand or are they going it alone?

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

ayrshire

still up for sale as far as i can tell.  i can't believe that they could go it alone as they're too small and a niche product company.  for them to thrive, they need to be part of (ideally i reckon) a large bike company.  i'm sure the H-D ownership helped to get the new Brutale and F4 to market.  i'd like Piaggio to buy them - MV wouldn't clash with their other marques - Aprilia is a far more contemporary brand (although founded in 1945, as was MV) with an ongoing successful racing programme and a more diverse range of bikes.  time to get the MV prayer mat out .... again.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices