Skip to content

Discuss This Valencia MotoGP: Top four are aliens, says Colin Edwards MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valencia MotoGP: Top four are aliens, says Colin Edwards

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valencia MotoGP: Top four are aliens, says Colin Edwards

Colin Edwards reckons Valentino Rossi, Jorge Lorenzo, Casey Stoner and Dani Pedrosa are ‘aliens’ after he had to settle for fifth place on the grid for the sixth time in the last seven races in Valencia today. The Texan, who can claim fifth place in the championship tomorrow if he scores five-points more than Repsol Honda rider Andrea Dovizioso, clocked a...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (07 November 2009 15:21)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

Stunning

great qualifying from Edwards!He is showing why he deserves to be in Moto GP next season.Lets hope he manages 5th in the championship.I think Colin will be a great beneficial factor to Spies next season.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
bigoltool

Nov 05

bigoltool says:

5th place!

I really hope he can get 5th in the championship! Maybe Spies can help him out tomorrrow! James sure wont.

Think about that if he gets fifth place he will finish the season ahead of half the factory bikes on the grid!

Reply to this Topic
kawasakibiker

May 07

Top guy, and he's right...

The top 4 are just running a different race. Edwards is good and god damn deserves a win one day!!!

Him and Spies will make an awesome team.

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Edwards

I cant keep up so they must be riding gods , yeah either that or your not good enough

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

The Edwards Enigma

I've been a bit of an Edwards detractor on MCN, but give the man his due, he's had a solid season and well deserving of his position as the leader of the tier two pack. But that's just it, he'll never rise above this station unless the weather gods bring a huge degree of uncertainty to a race. His statement whilst honest is that of a beaten man. He'll get the hurry up next year from a few of the youngsters and that'll be the end of the CE11 in MotoGP.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Guess where the hurry up will come from !

Nostradamus your right he will get the hurry up from his team mate!!, but maybe it will push him on,as you state in fairness he hasn't done a half bad job this year ,his biggest blunder was not keeping the pressure on at Donington, he should of won that round, and if Edwards ain't good enough as some say ,then i wish we had someone in motogp that bad!!, He will teach Spies a lot this season and for tech 3 he was worth signing for that experience alone

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr900rr

Jun 07

to richard 1967

edwards not good enough???.....are u a complete arse?.........first u judge your results against your team mate,and as so many deluded people on here think toseland is a great rider on that score alone edwards has done a great job as he has trounced toseland every single race.........and i think he is riding at what   i`d call the safe limit.......dani tipping a toe in running a pace just over the limit and rossi,stoner and lorenzo seem to be able to operate in a envelope way beyond the limit and still not crash.......so please stop making yourself look stupid

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices