Skip to content

General First Bike I ever rode... General

You are in... Forums > General > General > First Bike I ever rode...

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

used2bfast

Aug 07

used2bfast says:

First Bike I ever rode...

(Triumph Tiger Cub 1957)and by the only new bike I ever had, (GT 250 1974 mine was green, can only find pic of red)) and the bike I wish I still had:upset: Gt 750 1974 (Both 73 models) 

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (08 November 2009 09:45)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
minkyhead

Jan 05

minkyhead says:

things have movedon ..for the better

puch  maxi     

i think it was 38cc  with pedels       

me first  proper [legal]  bike   was a cb 200     with cable operated  disk  brake 

would have been  more effective to  have a brick on the rear  seat   tied toa cloths line   tied  to  the rear  fender    :biggrin:

still  it  got  me around     ..me and me  m8  wrapped  bacon around  the manifolds   wrapped  around it  with  the old  heavy  tinfoil        .....we  discoverd  around  12  mile  s was the optimun  distance  for  agood butty     

[IMG]http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/1677/img010u.jpg[/IMG]
By [URL=http://profile.imageshack.us/user/minkyhead]minkyhead[/URL] at 2009-07-18

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
GSFK9

Sep 09

GSFK9 says:

First Bike

Honda

Reply to this Topic
tbird98

Mar 09

tbird98 says:

First Road Bike

My first road going bike was a Garelli Tiger Cross Special in '76, in the matt black and red.  All my mates had Fizzies and the bike would wlak all over them.  Only thing was I was a knob and wheelied it over a bridge into a telegraph pole showing how clever I was when it was only a few weeks old.  Rode home with handle bars twisted, bashed them straight and kept it til I was 17, then upgraded to a norton 850 Interpol!  Had to be one better then all me mates on their CB200's!

Reply to this Topic
MadKwakaMax

Mar 06

MadKwakaMax says:

D'OH!

having read the full post PROPERLY this time ,the first bike I rode for any length of time was a TS125ER then an RXS100 up to my test ,then the FZ ,(sorry U2BF t'aint a pic of my FZ ,mine was a bit tattier ,but yeah was a good bike for it's time ,just the 20valve head a pain when doing clearances .)

Maxie x

Reply to this Topic
used2bfast

Aug 07

used2bfast says:

Maxie

Still a nice bike. :wink:

I first rode the cub when I was 11- it seemed massive then!

First legal proper bike was the GT 250 but I had loads of old bangers up the fields from age 11 till 16

The 3 I listed were the most iconic of my biking life.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices