Skip to content

Discuss This Valencia MotoGP: Pedrosa takes win at final round MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valencia MotoGP: Pedrosa takes win at final round

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Valencia MotoGP: Pedrosa takes win at final round

Spaniard Dani Pedrosa took a dominant victory at the final race of 2009 at Valencia after getting the holeshot from the start. Ducati rider Casey Stoner qualified in pole position yesterday but didn't start the race after he high-sided his number 27 Ducati early on in the warm up lap. Fiat Yamaha rider Jorge Lorenzo looked set for second position, ahead of his team-mate...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (08 November 2009 14:12)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

motogp

bloody hell chaps , this is only motorcycle racing . by the way i have nothing against stoner.......still a plonker for sundays high side ,  still he should of known better.....cold track , cold weather , tc screwed right down . cant relie on tyre warmers all of the time , there just there to keep the tyres warm , so they get up to racing temp far quicker. plus the race was so boring , to big a gap between first and last .

Reply to this Topic
travis73

Jun 07

travis73 says:

Trailer

You got it spot on mate. Its a mistake that shouldnt have been made. Still he'll learn from it and it gave the spaniards something to cheer about and the english some thing less to bleat about...

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

whats happening with the 1000cc bikes , read somewhere they getting  to race in motogp , is this true?

Reply to this Topic
Neverking

Jul 08

Neverking says:

Nostrodamus

I'm wrong about removing the electronics? Oh right, well thank you for putting me straight on that. It's just I read in an interview that before the electronics, you had to pick and choose your set up so that your bike might be better in the beginning and a little bit worse later on, or vice versa. Which would lead to a mix up of riders and such. I mean, it was only an interview with Valentino Rossi, so I know he hasn't done much in his career, bit of a flash in the pan, but still, I think he had a good point.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

NeverKing

I'm missing your point. Our course set-up will have a different focus if the machines were sans the electronic aids. All set-ups are compromises anyway for varying parts of the track, reducing fuel weight, tyre wear.  Still won't make a jot of difference to who is at the pointy end and who isn't. Did Rainey or Doohan start slow and work their way through the field - rarely. I'd love to be proved wrong though.

Reply to this Topic
Commando828

Feb 09

Commando828 says:

Silences Toby Moody only for a moment only

Dani Pedrosa, who is lighter than a local dog, is under tremendous pressure to get a win this year – other wise his contract maybe terminated!!

NICKY Hayden (riding the classic Honda 990) had already won a World Championship in four years, Pedrosa has not!

Dani, scored less points than NICKY Hayden in the last three races of 2008, is not as friendly as NICKY Hayden, and split the team box with NICKY Hayden last year with his dastardly trick of switching to the tyres that Rossi had chosen; why? – to win!?

Sadly his second win didn’t come earlier, because we’ll have the same rant from Moody next year; despite the fact the Honda is the third best bike on the grid.

Reply to this Topic
Clausewitz

Oct 09

Clausewitz says:

trailler

If you want to know and understand what is happening, or is at least under consideration with the 1000cc production-based engines - go back through the posts of " aquarius ". The guy is brilliant and explains that just to lease an 800cc engine costs 1 Million Euro's per season - and that's just the start of the cost spiral that has caused several teams to bail out already and could claim more. See ya

Reply to this Topic
Commando828

Feb 09

Commando828 says:

That tyre issue

Ref nostra and acq comments re Casey's tyres

Does no-one listen to E/sport?

Neil Spalding suggested that the tyres needed warmers AND covers to keep off the wind chill.

He commented that many top tyre blokes had done this; eg Repsol

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle