Skip to content

Sport Farewell J.T...... MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Sport > MotoGP > Farewell J.T......

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

nhsutherland

Jul 09

nhsutherland says:

Farewell J.T......

.......... another big no show.....I can't be the only one glad to see the back of this Moto GP imposter..... a 2 year show of dismal under achievement ..... get back to the anabolic streetbikes and make way for the real talent to prosper...........

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (09 November 2009 14:26)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
v1nn1e

Jan 09

v1nn1e says:

Go back 2 years

I don't think there was anything to suggest then that putting him on a MotoGP bike was any different to giving Edwards, Bayliss, Xaus, Hodgson a chance.

He also finished very well in his first race, as Spies has done, although also qualifying on the front row. I guess looking back, Poncheral may have wondered whether he should have waited a little longer before confirming him for a 2nd year... Even so, he probably did just about enough to suggest that some top 5 finishes might come this year.

They didn't and his form has plummeted and he's lost his ride. That all seems fairly normal and very similar to the way other WSBK riders, infact any rider, would be treated. Imposter? If he'd stayed for next year maybe, otherwise I disagree.

Reply to this Topic
kentguy

Aug 07

kentguy says:

Toseland Bye byes

He didn't do himself any good by knicking Edwards mechanic, then not doing the goods.
It was like knicking yer mates girlfreind and kicking her out after a shag.

Reply to this Topic
ninjasquaddie

Jul 04

Cockrod

Did JT dry bum you once ?

You clearly know nothing about the man or the sport.  I was in the paddock on Sun and stood in the media centre when he came in and he was gutted.  I don't know what makes wankers like you tick.  He failed, but he tried.  You aren't fit to lick his boots, internet hardman.  Now fucking change the subject

Reply to this Topic
nhsutherland

Jul 09

nhsutherland says:

sounds like......

.......you were representing The Sun...... you sound incapable of knowing what makes me tick. It sounds like  you slot into the same bracket of wasteful human resource as he does.......the subject remains wide open....... if you can keep up..

Reply to this Topic
ninjasquaddie

Jul 04

Sunshine, you are not intellectually fit to lick my boots.  You know nothing of JT the man.  Nothing.  Yet you post the most nasty bile.  I have to ask why?  What is YOUR agenda?  You sound lonely.  Have you ever kissed a girl?

Reply to this Topic
dwholmes

Aug 02

dwholmes says:

farewell to jt

I look forward to hear the new roll of excuses when rea, crutchlow etc whip his ass every race weekend in wsb.

Why cant people just admit they cant hack the job instead of feeble excuses

Reply to this Topic
nhsutherland

Jul 09

nhsutherland says:

Lets keep it that........

........way....... I'm severely pissed at witnessing a rider in the motogp class elevated to a status well in excess of his ability and watching everyone ride on the back of his under achievement.... he was clearly a very wrong and highly wasteful token gesture......I abhor the mass adoration of abject failure......we are still wide open on this one.....

Reply to this Topic
ninjasquaddie

Jul 04

/

I asked you a question, Mr Perfect.  Fucking well answer it.  What is your agenda?  What is your beef?  And I'd like to add another question.  Have you ever failed at anything, Mr Internet Hardman?

Come on.  Make me laugh some more.

Reply to this Topic
ItsnotMcGlashan

Nov 08

James Toseland

A Sutherland eh? If I ever come across you at a family gathering I will shove ya head up your arse for being a fukken coward! I hate lowlifes who hide behind the screen to slag off people who give it their all, He did not fail! He made a mark where wankers like yourself could only dream of doing, or are you one of them fukking experts who know everything from an armchair.

P.S.

Cunt.

Reply to this Topic
nhsutherland

Jul 09

nhsutherland says:

He put on the hat........

.... and it didn't fit.......he put on the tee shirt and that didn't fit...... you got he armchair bit right..... I'm allowed to feel short changed, and that to a degree I can deal with......but It's another thing to be raped at the gate....... wider still....

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices