Skip to content

Sport Farewell J.T...... MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Sport > MotoGP > Farewell J.T......

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

nhsutherland

Jul 09

nhsutherland says:

Farewell J.T......

.......... another big no show.....I can't be the only one glad to see the back of this Moto GP imposter..... a 2 year show of dismal under achievement ..... get back to the anabolic streetbikes and make way for the real talent to prosper...........

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (09 November 2009 14:26)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
hope0001

Aug 02

hope0001 says:

Yikes

Leave me out of this............:biggrin:

I said I'd ban you all...........!

:ph43r:  <<<<<   is this a muslim member?

Am I now banned too

btw - Hi Allcock.  Hope you're ok and all is well fella

Guy

Reply to this Topic
allcock

Mar 06

allcock says:

Farewell J.T

Hi Guy. Yes, all well my side thanks matey. Hope you are well.

Reply to this Topic
ninjasquaddie

Jul 04

Smallcock

You are a coward and a shithouse.  Name the time and place.  You are a detestable nazi shithead.  You aren't missed.  

Sutherland, you are a rod too.

Reply to this Topic
allcock

Mar 06

allcock says:

Farewell J.T

Right, here´s the deal minj.

Time:     Monday 16/11/2009 : 16.00 hours
Place:    Haldenmattstrasse 11
             6210 Sursee
             Switzerland
It´s just down the road from the Swiss Yamaha importers Hostettler. You can´t miss it.
Just ask at reception for Allcock and the young lady will show you up to my office. She´s coloured, so please try and keep your racist remarks to yourself..
Also, feel free to bring scumball gash and LDH with you, as I have a feeling you are going to need a bit of backup.
My boot is looking forward to making your arse´s aquaintance.
:lol:
PS. I know you haven´t got 20 grand to your name, but do a quick whip around on the MGPN forum and see if you can scrape together a few bob. I´d love to have a small wager on the outcome. Tell you what. I´ll even give you odds. How does 5/1 sound?

Reply to this Topic
nhsutherland

Jul 09

nhsutherland says:

All I did......

........ was post a low ball....... about an ailing, failing and thoroughly disappointing motogp nobody called J.T........ the whole thing has turned into a grudge match between a couple of old forum sparring partners........ if this is your idea of foreplay,  maybe you should live it out in some fantasy chat room somewhere..... and leave me to piss people off  motogp style.....I'm having reasonable success at it.. the motogp ghost that is J.T. is a very emotive subject and I'm loving it..... keep it clean guys......

Reply to this Topic
ninjasquaddie

Jul 04

Allcock

How about you let me know when you are next in the UK and I'll meet you at the airport.

NSutherland, admitting to being a troll is the start of the process of redemption.

You are still a bellwhiff.

Reply to this Topic
allcock

Mar 06

allcock says:

Farewell J.T

Just hang on a little bitty minute, arsewhipe. Read your post.

Quote.
Name the time and place
end quote.

Well I have. You called it mate, now it´s your turn to walk the walk.
Are you going to show, or are you all those things you called me? We will see. The true minj will soon be revealed.:wink:

OK, tell you what. I´m feeling generous so I´ll refund your air fare and hire car if you kick my arse.
There you are, I can´t do better than that.

Reply to this Topic
nhsutherland

Jul 09

nhsutherland says:

ninja bloke......

...... what are you sprinkling on your cornflakes..? troll......redemption.....all I do is watch motogp....

Reply to this Topic
allcock

Mar 06

allcock says:

Minj the mouth

Never did show BTW.
Thought I´d just let you lot know.
What a cunt.:lol:

Reply to this Topic
TheFan

Sep 09

TheFan says:

shut up unless you can do better than him...

all this JT shit really piss's me off yeh he didn't cut it in moto gp i'm not a die hard fan of JT but what about vermulen? he had a massive stint in moto gp and fcuk all edwards as much as i like him is only there because of his ability to develop a bike other wise he would of gone ages ago and what about the rest of the moto gp field? the only riders that can win a future world title from the class of 2009 are stoner rossi lorenzo. edwards hayden pedrosa capirossi dovisioso and the rest that kept there ride wont ever do it:sleep:

everyone can critisize JT he's won 2 WSB title's and i feel he will win again. some people dont like him and say nothing others constantly slag him off but at the end of the day he does the job he does because he's good enough to do it.stick to your day jobs and let him stick to his because he would hammer anyone who use's this forum round any track on any bike at the end of the day lets just enjoy the racing:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices