Skip to content

General The Spies effect. General

You are in... Forums > General > General > The Spies effect.

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Kegsie

Jun 09

Kegsie says:

The Spies effect.

Yesterday's MotoGP turned into something of a farce with Spies being allowed to take points for his ride.  I don't disagree with him being there particularly, although there is a point to that too, getting in the way etc.  But to be allowed to take points right inbetween Edwards and Dovizioso, thereby altering the outcome of the championship is, to my mind, not bloody well on.  Those guys have worked hard all season for their placings and to be denied a championship position by a wild card rider is well out of order.  Ask Dovizioso!

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (09 November 2009 16:52)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
used2bfast

Aug 07

used2bfast says:

Lets just wait

until he has had a couple of seasons, and some bad crashes (as per JT)

Its typical of this country, slag off yer own!

Reply to this Topic
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

I for one wasn't

slagging of JT, merely stating facts.  Spies riding same machinery get 7th place with only a few hours under his belt, whilst his team mate gets 4th in the race and 5th overall in the Championship...a real shame for JT after a promising first year! :upset:

Reply to this Topic
m1ks

Apr 09

m1ks says:

Main effect I notice is a glaring inablility to pronounce his surname.

It is spelled SPIES that's S - PIES, like the meat and potato versions fat gits at football grounds eat or spies, like james bond.

When was the last time you went to the chippy and got a Peeeee and peas supper or when did you last see a film about an international superspeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......................

Feckin pretentious bollocks, just like frigging colin powell, that's colin, not coh-lin

Reply to this Topic
SheffieldSteel

Feb 09

Spies and wildcards

Hes a good rider and has proved he could be a contender for the GP.

If we dont have wildcards how do we promote the upcomin riders, they need to get into the race before they cost millions and fall to pieces on their first raceday.

Cant see the problem myself. He could get a ride for next year and become champ for al we know, give im a chance

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices