Skip to content

Discuss This More Bradley Smith please MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > More Bradley Smith please

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

hyabusa47

Jan 08

hyabusa47 says:

More Bradley Smith please

Bradley Smith in MCN this week. Hi all first of all well done on the MCN being reading it weekly for years so keep up the good work. My only issue was that reading the sports section this week I see no mention of Bradley Smith at all. Come on whats going on?  The guy has rode exceptional well this...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (12 November 2009 15:17)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ninjasquaddie

Jul 04

Quite right. Shocking lack of coverage. How the fuck is he going to get sponsorship when MCN doesn't provide coverage? Supporting British sport ? You are joking.

Reply to this Topic
dynoensor

Jan 05

dynoensor says:

Bradley Smith

I agree! 

Bradley is our best hope for the future of british biking and so we should all give him as much support as we can. 

2nd in the world in 125's is no small thing-all the best for 2010 Bradders!

Reply to this Topic
jedpb

Jun 08

jedpb says:

Well said.

Come on Brad, hopefully him Scott and Danny will be strong over the next couple of years. Maybe your right old copper top might be motogp world champ in a couple of years.

Reply to this Topic
hondmog

Oct 08

hondmog says:

bradley smith

Just what i have been saying for ages , if its not motogp MCN does not even bother . Its the same with superbikes the 600s get barely a mention . I think the MCN reporter watches one race then goes home . Come on MCN report on all the races properly not just a little small print bit at the end , these people like Bradley are our motogp future

Reply to this Topic
snjphotographer

Feb 09

Letters

He was on the letters page, does that count lol

Reply to this Topic
BrandsR6

Oct 05

BrandsR6 says:

Sometimes??

The 125 and 250 racing has been better than the MotoGP pretty much all year!!! There have been one or two decent Rossi/Lorenzo battles, but that's about it for the top class this year. 

Unfortunantely MotoGP has been a bit like Formula 1 this year, especially with the guys at the front all spread out after 2-3 laps.  There seem to have been some good fights further down the field, but that doesn't get much TV coverage.  Is the one-make tyre rule to blame?

Reply to this Topic
TLSI

Aug 07

TLSI says:

Bradley Smith

Totally agree Bradley Smith is up there battling for a World title and hardly gets a mention ,so lets see plenty coverage of his season and pre season activity.

Reply to this Topic
poshbird1000

Apr 09

poshbird1000 says:

brad and co

I totally agree with everyones comments, 125, 250 600 wsb and bsb were far more interesting last year than GP and produced some damn good edge of seat racing.  Its wonderful to see so much British talent in motor bike racing and it would be nice to see some of the big  British companies come up with more sponsorship for these lads.  I sure we all wish all the British racers the very best of luck this year, we will be rooting for them all.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices