Ask an Expert Frank Thomas leathers Clothing

You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Clothing > Frank Thomas leathers

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

robzzr

Oct 09

robzzr says:

Frank Thomas leathers

Hi all, Has anyone had probs with (  frank thomas leathers xti ) around by the knees or do they just need warn in cheers

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (23 November 2009 21:11)

Post a message in Clothing

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jaffa90

Mar 09

jaffa90 says:

probs?

What`s the probs rob?

Reply to this Topic
jdavies123

Mar 04

jdavies123 says:

id say

dont buy them. Fall apart, made cheap in China

Reply to this Topic
jaffa90

Mar 09

jaffa90 says:

china

Come on jd,everthing is made in china:shock: my pute,monitor,keyboard and the bloody chair i`m sitting in.

Reply to this Topic
LEO61

Aug 08

LEO61 says:

Frank Thomas leathers

Hi there, I own a pair of Frank Thomas leather trousers and have not had any problems. They can be a bit stiff on first few usages, but they soon settle down.:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
CattUk

Feb 10

CattUk says:

I have the Xti

The knees did feel odd at first but are now very comfortable, the pads stay in the right place but i am having probs with my jacket, the pockets are just getting ripped at the seams, that started just a couple of days after purchase.

Reply to this Topic
Duffster

Dec 08

Duffster says:

Frank thomas

got the leather trousers XTI they seem fine had them a while now felt comfortable from the start did have the jacket but this just fell apart after a  couple of weeks zip broke on the front and the one that attached to trousers broke .stiching on sleeve came away got rid did not feel safe when riding bought a 1 piece instead best move i made .

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

FT

I'm never buying frank thomas again. Unfortunately the quality isn't good. The two year warranty is useful but means 3/5ths of f**k all when you're soaking wet and have to ride home in soaking wet gear whilst freezing and almost have a crash because you can't concentrate.

They're cheap but cheap for a reason. Fine if you're an occasional fair weather rider but if you use your bike regularly then you need to invest in better quality kit. I've not had any frank thomas stuff that I've been totally happy with.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices