Skip to content

Discuss This Ultralight Grace E-motoribke unveiled New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Ultralight Grace E-motoribke unveiled

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Ultralight Grace E-motoribke unveiled

This may look like just your average bicycle, but it is infact an 'E-motorbike' from Berlin-based company Grace. The Grace is powered by a 1300-watt motor, which runs off lithium-ion batteries. The motor powers the bike to a top speed of 30mph, while the batteries give a range of 31 miles and only need one hour to recharge. The bike will start shipping...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (24 November 2009 14:29)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Paulvt1

Aug 08

Paulvt1 says:

Over 5 grand!! No way...

Reply to this Topic
MCN LiamM

Jul 08

MCN LiamM says:

Price

£5k is a lot...

But if you're in the market for a push bike it's not that much dearer than some top of the range bikes.

Reply to this Topic
1000TT

Mar 08

1000TT says:

£5k? over £5k? K..inell !!

Jaysus, that's expensive, could get an awful lot more things for £5k than an electric effing bicycle. A three year old R1, or a Blade, or a Gixer, or a slightly older GS 1150, or a decent Blackbird, or 3 Aprilia RS 125's (at least), or a years racing at cup level, or 5309 chocolate Magnum ice creams, or 3 weeks 5 star in Barbados, or 1600 Big Mac meals, or 10,200 Krispy Creme Doughnuts, or hire a high powered speedboat or a Lambo for two weeks and go to Monaco for the Formula 1 race next year watching the hot tottie leak juice from their fetty swannies, The list goes on but I'd take any of that over a £5309 electric bicycle. Any other suggestions?

Reply to this Topic
jhg100

Feb 09

jhg100 says:

MAGIC

Bearing in mind that this is essentially an electric scooter that you don’t have to wear a helmet on! I love it! 5K? Bargain! You could ride these on the pavements, pedestrian only areas, through your mates living room, its endless two fingers at twats on mopeds.

Reply to this Topic
MCN LiamM

Jul 08

MCN LiamM says:

1000TT

5,309 penny sweets.

Reply to this Topic
davdamos

Feb 08

davdamos says:

530,900 penny sweets. 5309 pound sweets.

Reply to this Topic
BarbaricCub

Oct 09

BarbaricCub says:

I have a better idea...

jhg100, it does 30mph, ok not exactly a landspeed record but its fast enough for a fairly evil gravel rash, so youd at least want a cycle helmet id say, and it cant go on pavements and pedestrian areas...pushbikes cant even do that with the exception of children so why would this be allowed to? it could use cycle lanes but thats it.

also some people (myself and friends included) use mopeds not as a means of doing donuts on the local park and scaring old ladies, but as basic experience so we can move up to bigger bikes without splattering ourselves onto the back of a que of traffic =]

with the small rant there aside...5k? i think with that i could pay for my full bike test + training, a nice new ninja 250R and the insurance, tell me thats not a better deal?

Reply to this Topic
AlbertHerring

Nov 09

Screwed for UK use

The UK has legal provision for electrically assisted pedal cycles, but only those with a maximum (unassisted) speed of 15mph - this one would need CBT, number plates, insurance and helmet just like a 50cc moped. Although if you can afford five grand for it, you can probably just pay the fines if anyone notices.

Reply to this Topic
TinkerNZ

Oct 09

TinkerNZ says:

Serious fun

breaking the law, breaking the law.......

Reply to this Topic
ZMC888

Nov 09

ZMC888 says:

E-bikes

E-bikes...pointless. I live in China, we have millions of the bloody things everywhere.

Legally restricted to be slow and gutless, too heavy to be any kind of fun. Do yourself a favour, get a real bicycle, loose weight, keep fit, then ride your real bike faster!

Of course electric bikes with real power are a different beast.........or maybe hybrid for commuting, future possibilities......

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices