Skip to content

Ask an Expert Cagiva Planet 125 For Sale! Great bike! Buying & selling bikes

You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Buying & selling bikes > Cagiva Planet 125 For Sale! Great bike!

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

cagivaplanet

Mar 09

cagivaplanet says:

Cagiva Planet 125 For Sale! Great bike!

Hi

Cagiva Planet 125 for sale!

Rated in the top 10 coolest 125s of all time :smile

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/News/newsresults/First-rides--tests/2009/April/jan2409-top-10-coolest-125-bikes/

This is a great bike which has served me very well, and got me where i was going in style. Only reason for sale is i have just bought a suzuki bandit 600. It has been used for the last 11months as a weekend bike, so it has not had to endure all weathers like most 125s (as i use my car for commuting).

So about the bike;

12 months mot

12 months tax

new front tyre

good rear tyre

only 6770 miles from new

polished rims

mazzochi usd forks

chrome tank

brembo brakes

It's a fantastic 125, very nippy! Keeps up with the likes of the aprillia rs, as it shares the same engine as the cagiva mito, but with lower gearing, resulting in better acceleration.

Bike is in mint condition apart from a scratch on the tank and a light scuff on the exhaust, both are not very noticable but can be sorted very easily (touch up and buffer). They never really bothered me.

The tank hinges up! Providing storage under the tank, admitadly not much but enough for your buttys and a drink :wink:

Feels, rides and looks much bigger than a 125.

It is advertised locally for 1200 but i am willing to accept 995 for a quick sale (as from yesterday i'm no longer insured on it, so its just taking up space). I am from Manchester.

If you are interested feel free to ring me on 07716509384.

Cheers for looking

Jamie

Attached images:

1. DSC00399  
  2. Photo0003  
Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (24 November 2009 22:57)

Post a message in Buying & selling bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
m1ks

Apr 09

m1ks says:

Looks similar in design to the Mito tank (same frame / engine different shape tank)
The hinged tank is to allow access to the top of the engine  / oil / coolant and not for butty storage, unless theres a specifically allocated storage box which the manual states is for the purpose this is a potentially dangerous addition to your for sale ad.

Reply to this Topic
cagivaplanet

Mar 09

cagivaplanet says:

Storage reply

Hi

The engine and coolants etc, are covered by a seperator. And then the underside of the tank curves up to allow for storage space.

Regards

Jamie

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle