Skip to content

Discuss This NEC Show: Triumph to grow model range 'significantly' General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > NEC Show: Triumph to grow model range 'significantly'

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

John Westlake  says:

NEC Show: Triumph to grow model range 'significantly'

Triumph has promised to grow its range “significantly” in the next three years, as it celebrates becoming the best-performing bike firm in the world. Get all the latest NEC Show news The Hinckley firm’s profits have grown 16% during the worst year for biking ever, and says it will plough that profit straight into new model development. Triumph’s Product Manager Simon Warburton told...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (26 November 2009 15:23)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
derbyowl

Jan 09

derbyowl says:

Triumph Cub Needed

Great News that Triumph is doing well. When is the Tiger Cub coming to market? Its been rumoured for 2 years.

Reply to this Topic
Anonymous

Anonymous  says:

Daytona

Still no litre class sporty? Oh well.

Bring back the T'Bird sport though - with the upswept twin cans. Bored and stroked 675 should do nicely; or a retuned Tiger engine

Reply to this Topic
mowerman

Aug 02

mowerman says:

Hi Daytona

TBS upswept LOUD pipes, I got one of those, rear mudguard removed, made my own fibreglass under seat mudguard, racing seat, flat track style!

I see that model is well sought after and are now making good money

Reply to this Topic
SiegerMotorsports

Sep 09

So, Im Hoping To See

The Mythical Daytona 1099

Or am I going too far?

Trips are allowed upto 1100cc in WSBK rules right?

I would love if Triumph went for the final peice in their puzzle and make the V3 config as opposed to the inline... It will seriously make their machine something to be held!

Reply to this Topic
spjones

Nov 09

spjones says:

Sprint ST

As a Triumph-loving "Yank", I can't wait to see a "slightly" updated Sprint ST...better (adjustable) factory suspenders, a forward-canted motor to reduce some "top-heaviness" (ala BMW K-bikes) and a return to low-mounted exhaust can...otherwise current fairing, motor and ergos are spot on.  A Tiger Cub (my first bike) with de-tuned and a little more low-end torque 675 cc motor and 19" front hoop will fill a market void as well...Long live the "Trumpet"

Reply to this Topic
norris

Nov 02

norris says:

Its

Actually nice to hear of a British manufacturer doing well and one that actually manufactures most of its products here.

Reply to this Topic
ruxxy

Oct 09

ruxxy says:

Dear Santa

Please Father Triumph, may I have a lighter, more agile Tiger with the 675 engine and a pair of loud pipes. See you on the 25th...

Reply to this Topic
baldeagle1956

Oct 08

faired smaller bike

How about a 600-800cc commuter bike with full fairing. The only one Triumph has is 1000cc.

Reply to this Topic
polhouse

Sep 05

polhouse says:

Good to hear about a British company investing the money when times are good.  I'm sure a lot of the profit growth is due to advantageous exchange rates, but the clever companies invest so that when external influences go against them they are in a much better position to withstand them.

I'd like to see a Daytona 1100, so long as they don't end up making it too small for us fat barstewards who are over 6 foot.

Reply to this Topic
richarddickens

Nov 09

BRITISH IS BEST

a tiger lighter,  675 motor,   maybe a very good alrounder, 

on & off road,     

with a wide scope of bikes why not buy and keep it british any one agree?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices