Skip to content

Discuss This Camier talks about his new Aprilia WSB ride World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Camier talks about his new Aprilia WSB ride

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Camier talks about his new Aprilia WSB ride

Following months of speculation, Leon Camier has spoken about his new deal that will see him ride for the Factory Aprilia squad in World Superbike alongside Max Biaggi in 2010. After riding the Aprilia RSV4 at the penultimate round of the WSB championship at Magny Cours and then again at the season finale in Portugal, Camier has been the favourite...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (27 November 2009 08:26)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
martyn23

Mar 09

martyn23 says:

CAMIER

will do well to get a podium.l for sure will be at Portimeo in march to see the brits kick ass.Competition will be hot and will be miles better to watch than MotoGP.

Reply to this Topic
iMarcus

Apr 08

iMarcus says:

How to be a good team mate

Leon needs to take a lead from Fabrizio in how to be a good team mate ;)

I honestly see this as a stepping stone for Camier to be in Moto GP, he's good enough & most likely to do well if he can tame the Aprilia

Reply to this Topic
Coyote88

Oct 09

Coyote88 says:

Can he start well

If Leon can get his starts sorted he should have a reasonable first season. Lets remember its new circuits, a new bike and whole different class to BSB. I rate Leon as one of most promising riders for the future, and have done since first joing BSB. I just hope he gets the time and support he needs being one of the new guys. I will be tuning in every week to catch him in action as one of the fans.

Reply to this Topic
Mort77

Mar 09

Mort77 says:

Woop

Woop! Excuse my enthusiasm but this is really good news. It once again proves the caibre of rider coming from BSB and has yet another Brit on a factory bike in WSB.

Not wanting to tempt fate but could we have a British WSB Champion and 125cc World Champion in the same year? *touches wood*

Reply to this Topic
troyzgod

Aug 02

troyzgod says:

Good luck to Leon Camier, he has a great bike and if he gets on with Biaggi should learn lots.

I think Yamaha are mad to let him go, I think he is probably better than Toesland at this moment in time.

Roll on next year only a brave man would pick next years winner!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle