Skip to content

Discuss This Honda and Harley-Davidson at London Motorcycle Show General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Honda and Harley-Davidson at London Motorcycle Show

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Honda and Harley-Davidson at London Motorcycle Show

You'll be able to see - and sit on - the latest bikes from Honda (represented by Motoden), Ducati, BMW, Kawasaki, Triumph, Harley-Davidson, Yamaha (represented by George Whites) and Victory at the London Motorcycle Show next February. Despite the recession, the London Motorcycle Show has attracted bikes from Honda and Harley-Davidson which are not at the NEC Show. Honda's VFR1200F won't be...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (02 December 2009 16:30)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
1000TT

Mar 08

1000TT says:

Harley

Are Harley really going to be there? They are about to go into administration, are they not? Or is this just another ruse? No point in Honda being there, went to the NEC yesterday and they were'nt missed. If the new VFR is not even going to be at the Ally Pally, (I mean east London somewhere), what exactly is the point? It's just another dealer display really, that's all. Anyone can go to a Honda dealer and see the same thing. I am a Honda man, also a Triumph man. The Triumph stand at the NEC was packed all day, loads of interest and that's the way I'll be going in the future. NEC not bad this year, still a rip off to park your car! I noticed that all the little restaurants were empty and loads of people with flasks and sandwiches. Atmosphere was good at the NEC this year,(unlike the Excel). Bring back the Ally Pally to it's full potential, it used to be fantastic!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
BikerBookworm

Nov 09

'sonny' says -

At the risk of agreeing with my friend, below, isn't  the headline just a little bit disingenuous? Whilst some of their bikes may be there, as the man writes, they will be on dealers' displays and NOT factory staffed stands... Still at least they will have a presence for direct comparison.

Reply to this Topic
richarddickens

Nov 09

NEC

did not attend this year but

if i had i only be druling all over the new triumph 1600 

so not missing honda or harley.   

triumph on the streets thats good for me;

Reply to this Topic
strongjd

Feb 04

strongjd says:

NEC

As you say, neither Honda or Harley where missed. Victory & Triumph had a field day in Harley's absence. If Harley are desperate to find customers they are not going to do it this way. Honda is the same, I can see my money going to Triumph or BMW, or possibly even Suzuki. I wouldn't have considered Suzuki if I hadn't been to the show and visited their stand.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices