Skip to content

Discuss This New 2010 Kawasaki Versys 650 pics surface New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > New 2010 Kawasaki Versys 650 pics surface

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Guy Procter  says:

New 2010 Kawasaki Versys 650 pics surface

Pics and spec of 2010’s eagerly-awaited Kawasaki Versys have been released by the firm, pointing to a refreshed and even perkier middleweight. Kawasaki USA says:Now and then, a clean-sheet idea that just plain works appears from out of nowhere, and everybody wonders why nobody thought of it before… That’s the Kawasaki Versys. Following its debut just a couple of years ago,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (04 December 2009 16:56)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bagwafu

Apr 09

bagwafu says:

2010 Versys

Looks great in yellow. I think Kawasaki are on to a winner with this bike, lets hope they price it sensibly. Anyone one know when it will be in UK showrooms?

Reply to this Topic
twicky999

Sep 09

twicky999 says:

Very Nice..

...looking bike! Cant wait to see it in the flesh!

Reply to this Topic
wings1372

Aug 02

wings1372 says:

Cool

Well I'm not normally into that style of bike but I have to admit it looks fantastic. Kawasaki deserve to sell them by the bucket load.

Reply to this Topic
MrMidlands

Dec 09

MrMidlands says:

Nice job..

I saw this new model at the N.E.C. and was impressed with the fit and finish for the money, with the new frontal styling an improvement on the TT600 esque ‘y-front’ design. If I was in the market for a middle weight ‘tall rounder’ I would find it tricky to choose between this and the V-strom 650 as both are excellent value for money with dealers keen to do a deal.

Reply to this Topic
cdo1uk

Apr 04

cdo1uk says:

nice

I liked it so much i have put a deposit down, looking forward to February now.....

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices