You are in... Forums > General > General > Assen Moto GP 2010

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

sarroge

Jun 09

sarroge says:

Assen Moto GP 2010

:unsure: Ok, I need as much info as possible about where to camp Friday/Sat Nts. I'm doing the organising for 5 of us and I don't want to get it wrong! We want to be nr circuit. Where is good? Also any info on Dos and Donts at circuit. I have already booked for Haarbocht Grandstand.

Thanks.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (15 December 2009 15:58)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
torryboy

Mar 09

torryboy says:

assen 2010

check out the assen tt website it tells you the rules.take your bike to the track you will ride right in and out after the racing as long as you don t leave after the motogp race.we drive straight out with the car no probs have a good trip.doug

Reply to this Topic
m4cker

Aug 08

m4cker says:

Assen 2010 moto gp

Does anybody know if you can book the assen boys site and any contact details for it. Me and a couple of mates are also going for the first time ! Cant Wait

Reply to this Topic
superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

Hotel near

is the wooudzoom ( might be not right spelling ) in a very small village called speear , very nice n modern hotel staff are nice and it has a great spar n sauna .BUT get a taxi into Groningen its bloody fab ,bumping atmosphere , good beer and 2 red light areas the main  1 is just off the main square and the other is a few streets off the bottom left hand corner .

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices