Skip to content

Discuss This Video: Kenny Roberts and the TZ750 reunited General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Video: Kenny Roberts and the TZ750 reunited

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video: Kenny Roberts and the TZ750 reunited

The Yamaha TZ750 & King Kenny Roberts return to the Indy Mile after 34 years...      

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (18 December 2009 09:54)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
used2bfast

Aug 07

used2bfast says:

I knew about the TZ Flat tracker

but the first time I saw and heard it. Roberts and bike just awsome!

Reply to this Topic
neilash1

Dec 09

neilash1 says:

King Kenny

First off, Kenny is king but only by virtue of 3 crowns to 2 for Bazza. What a man,what a bike, what a sound. Bike magazine had a pshchadelic centre spread of kenny powersliding the T.Z. Does anyone know where I can lay my hands on a print?

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

sounds fantastic

Takes me back years and made the hair stand up on the back of my neck an amazing sound, there will never be another Sheene v Roberts era true hero's

Reply to this Topic
seanogorman1

Aug 06

seanogorman1 says:

WhoooHoooo

that is how ALL motorcycles should sound!!!

just imagine if the 09 R1 had been 1000cc cross plane 2 stroke ???

Reply to this Topic
altslovenia

Dec 09

altslovenia says:

awsome

brilliant.arm hairs straight up.i loved the fact there was no messing.he just got on the bike and let rip.most retired riders when they do some type of show just pussy around.kenny ,you rule

Reply to this Topic
Steve James

Sep 02

Steve James says:

Brilliant

That was fantastic.

Fair play, he did'nt mess about!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
Jason Hall

Aug 02

Jason Hall says:

KR

Not bad for a 57 year old.

Amazing stuff.

Reply to this Topic
RawDawg

Jan 09

RawDawg says:

King Fuckin' Kenny Roberts

Stunning!!!!

No pussy  footing around at all and not even a warm up lap - jump on this bike, blip the throttle, roll out onto the track, and fuckin' gun it from the word "go" and throw it on it's side in turn 1! That's one of the reasons he's the KING!

If the Devil rode dirt track his bike would be the TZ750! That thing is wicked! It's truly a widow maker if there ever was one.

Mile dirt track is sheer lunacy - a group of guys going 100+ mph down the straight with no front brake and no run off! The "Holy Shit" look on Val's face when those guys went by says it all. The old clips with Kenny up against the hay bales where brilliant!

I remember reading articles from that weekend and how every rider and crew member in the paddock was gazing at the TZ and all the talk was about going over to the Indy Mile that Saturday night. Kenny didn't disappoint.

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Superlatives

Anyone got any superlatives? I cant find one Fucking Amazing , will have to do I'd love to see a mile dirt track race , not too fussed about the short track .

Reply to this Topic
Szmolo

Aug 09

Szmolo says:

Brass Balls

The size of the stones on this guy!!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN