Skip to content

Discuss This Video: Kenny Roberts and the TZ750 reunited General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Video: Kenny Roberts and the TZ750 reunited

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video: Kenny Roberts and the TZ750 reunited

The Yamaha TZ750 & King Kenny Roberts return to the Indy Mile after 34 years...      

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (18 December 2009 09:54)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bluehazeboy

Aug 07

bluehazeboy says:

the look on rossi,s  face says it all

Reply to this Topic
Rogerthat

Dec 09

Rogerthat says:

King Kenny

We can all marvel at Rossi and co in MotoGP, and John McGuinness & co at the TT's, but to jump straight back on that bike and ride as hard as he did just goes to show that King Kenny truly is No1. That bike is achingly beautiful and the sound just sends shivers down the spine. I remember watching Sheene and Roberts race, but it's only today that we can truly appreciate just how these guys moved the game on. As an earlier post says, Rossi's eyes just say it all

Reply to this Topic
linden

Jan 03

linden says:

Super hero's come in yellow

Five minutes twenty eight seconds of pure utter gold, thank you MCN for the upload its made my day Merry Christmas.

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

rogerthat

you said it all. what a bike, what a rider.

Reply to this Topic
weasel221

Dec 09

weasel221 says:

boy, does that bring back memories... i was lucky enough to be at the Indy Mile for the '75 race...we were between turns 3 and 4... that last lap was beserk!!, well, really, the whole race!!...last lap,  here comes KR, running high, wide and handsome on the top by the fence, WFO....and, he never backed off!!!  best finish i've ever seen...

like he always says, "go in a little deeper and come out a little harder"...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle