Skip to content

Ask an Expert GSXR 750 or 1000? Buying & selling bikes

You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Buying & selling bikes > GSXR 750 or 1000?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

brizi2010

Dec 09

brizi2010 says:

GSXR 750 or 1000?

I've ridden bikes since 1984 ranging from rg250, rd500, firestorm, zzr11, harley 883, ducati 900 monster and currently own a KTM Duke 2. The KTMs the best handling thing ever but I've always fancied a GSXR and I've been looking around recently for a 2nd hand one for about 4K. I like the K1/K2 models better than the later ones and it has to be blue/white but the question is 750 or 1000? Has anyone had both that could perhaps spill the beans on the pros/cons? 

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (18 December 2009 13:14)

Post a message in Buying & selling bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
davyross

Jun 10

davyross says:

gsxr 750 y

hi brizi, ive got a gsxr 750 y, its got 28000 on the clock, was voted the best sports bike , when it came out in 2000, to me n im a bit biyest , but i think its the best looking of them all, its real quick , and for the road, its a better bike than the 1000, better brakes, 1000 had problemd with the 6 pot setup, the 750 needs braded lines n hh pads, n make shure you got fresh dot 5.1, makes a big difrence, my mates got a k6 75o, n i can run with him no bother, theres 120 bhp at the back wheel standerd, it looks the dogs, just google it and you will see what people think of it, i paid 1700 for mine, its the blue n white one , n i love it , best 1700quid i ever spent!

Reply to this Topic
brizi2003

Apr 06

brizi2003 says:

Gsxr 750

Had to laugh when I saw your reply to my question more than a year later!! Thanks for the advice anyway...I know I've taken a while too!! Got a K3 750 in the end and have no regrets except that your advice might have saved me 2k! Ride safe.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices