Skip to content

Discuss This Wife of WSB boss Paul Bird in horrific attack World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Wife of WSB boss Paul Bird in horrific attack

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Phil West  says:

Wife of WSB boss Paul Bird in horrific attack

The wife of Kawasaki WSB racing team boss Paul Bird has been burned with bleach during a horrific attack by intruders who broke into the Birds’ home. Lindsey Bird, 31, was at home near Penrith, Cumbria with the couple’s baby daughter when two vicious thugs broke in last Friday evening. It’s reported the intruders poured bleach over Mrs Bird’s arm and hands...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (22 December 2009 14:18)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
RavenOne

Jul 08

RavenOne says:

That's absolutely disgusting. I hope this filth is caught. I started reading afraid for the baby. I'm glad everyone is (somewhat) ok.

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Bleach??

Who Broke in ; Kim and Aggie? going to do a spot of cleaning up? Glad theyre all ok Must have been horrific

Reply to this Topic
Glynn Racing

Sep 08

Glynn Racing says:

Scum !!!!!

How I would love to come across this scum breaking into my house. They would never walk again and would be fed by a tube for the rest of their lives.

Reply to this Topic
kawasakibiker

May 07

I don't know the Birds but...

I don't like to hear this type of thing going on. Pouring bleach on somebody in their own house when they have broken in and its a woman alone with a baby???? What kind of sick and twisted scum does that?

I will be  blunt as ever and simply say...

"I hope the guys that broke in die in the most excrutiating pain on their own on Christmas Eve and then are named and shamed afterwards too, because its tossers like them that ruin peoples lives and don't give a sh*t. They don't deserve the air they breath. You just don't do sh*t like that".

Merry Christmas everyone else. 

Reply to this Topic
kevh82065

Dec 08

kevh82065 says:

DISGUSTING

That's simply awful.

There seems to be an increasing number of attacks like this where the victims have chemicals poured over them. Hopefully the courts will deal with them severely - lock them up and throw the keys away.

Best wishes to Lindsey and Paul Bird.

Reply to this Topic
RawDawg

Jan 09

RawDawg says:

fucking punks

it's bad enough to break into someone's home but to also harm a lady alone with a young child is sicking.

Reply to this Topic
cardiology

May 05

cardiology says:

That's horrible. Truly horrible. How could you do that to anyone, never mind a young mum with her infant in the house? And for what - cash and jewellery?

To the Bird family - our thoughts are with you this Christmas.

This bloody country, honestly...

Reply to this Topic
jonwat9r

Feb 05

jonwat9r says:

i add my name to those hoping for mrs Bird to make a speedy and full recovery, i can not begin to imagine how either of them feel at the moment. As for the scum bags lets hope they are found quickly, and lets hope the judge can impose a really heavy sentence.

Reply to this Topic
TLSI

Aug 07

TLSI says:

Disgusting

First of all hope and pray that Mrs Bird makes a full recovery .These disgusting pondlife deserve to be taken out and shot.However they will be captured and dealt with hope they rot in hell.However the main thing is that Mrs Bird gets well and recovers from this attack,Birdy stay strong and all the best to you.

Reply to this Topic
hjwingi

Nov 07

hjwingi says:

hang the bastards!!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle