Skip to content

Discuss This Hiroshi Aoyama beats Marco Simoncelli in Sepang MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Hiroshi Aoyama beats Marco Simoncelli in Sepang

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Hiroshi Aoyama beats Marco Simoncelli in Sepang

Reigning 250GP world champion Hiroshi Aoyama has finished close to a second faster than highly-rated Italian Marco Simoncelli during a special rookies test in Sepang. Aoyama, who beat Simoncelli in a thrilling 250GP title decider in Valencia in early November, ended the three-day test in the Far East with a best time of 2.02.3. That left the Japanese rider just 0.2s outside...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (23 December 2009 12:44)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

Pure Class

Hiro is pure class. I hope he can stay that close to Stoners times for more than a few laps next year. Duffing up Mr. Pedrosa would go down very well too, at least among a lot of the MCN crowd I am sure.

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

So pleased to hear that, Aoyama never got the coverage and credit he deserved this year for winning the final 250cc champoinship on a bike that was underdeveloped compared to his rivals.

It's all been, 'Simoncelli this and Simoncelli that' and little or no mention of Aoyama, lets hope he does well next year.

Reply to this Topic
SiegerMotorsports

Sep 09

Maybe Honda's Only Hope

Spesh if Pedrosa decides to uphold tradtion and destroy himself pre-season.

Im not looking forward to what Honda have mind, being near-bankrupt! You may see a lot of what we saw in 2007 with Privateer bikes doing excellently.

Here's to 2010

Good luck Hero!!! I always said you'd win the 2009 title, just wish i put my money on it :-P

Reply to this Topic
Ivebeenthehero

Jun 09

This could turn things around at Honda

I know it is only testing and not even 2010 yet and bla bla but this could be significant. If Aoyama continues this form then it will be the shot in the arm that Honda clearly need. I'm sure they'll find the enthusiasm and the cash if he shows winning form.

Reply to this Topic
Glynn Racing

Sep 08

Glynn Racing says:

Not Surprised

I agree with BoyBilly 1967. That 250 Honda should not of been at the sharp end last season, so to win the championship on it was unreal.Pedrosa is good but not great so this guy might be just what Honda need

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices