You are in... Forums > Sport > MotoGP > MotoGP is dead

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

BANDIT2005

Mar 09

BANDIT2005 says:

MotoGP is dead

With the scrapping of the 250's I think MotoGP is doomed.Years ago if you went to a race meeting you could see 50cc,80cc,125cc,250cc,350cc,500cc,sidecars and at some races  750's.Now it is a boring 800cc race with only half a grid.The best racing is the 125 and 250's.The only way is to merge with World Superbikes and have more races like maybe two MotoGP legs like the Superbikes.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (08 January 2010 10:11)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ninjasquaddie

Jul 04

Utter

Bollocks

Reply to this Topic
Jonsedici

Feb 10

Jonsedici says:

I disagree.

There's far too big a gap between the 250's and 800's. I think the change to 600's will only bridge that gap, and make the Championship more interesting.

Reply to this Topic
kentguy

Aug 07

kentguy says:

MotoGP not dying yet

I would agree that moto GP racining is nothing like it used to be in the 70's and 80's
Now only a couple of races compared to a packed day, none of that crap of waiting ages between races.
But you have to remember who the racing is now for, yep armchair fans who have never gone to a circuit let anlone know where they are.
Loads of people only watch the racing because of the anchor woman (but she  has gone now),

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices