Skip to content

Riding & events Wootton Bassett bike run Events

You are in... Forums > Riding & events > Events > Wootton Bassett bike run

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

sidestand01

Mar 07

sidestand01 says:

Wootton Bassett bike run

AfghanHeroes run, Sunday 14th March The ride will be starting at Leigh Delamere Service Station J17 (eastbound) of the M4. Please start arriving from 10:30am. Each rider will pay £5 and receive an Afghan Heroes wristband, which will be their entry pass to RAF Lyneham. The lead riders will be leaving at 12 noon promptly. The route will be along the M4...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (22 January 2010 16:17)

Post a message in Events

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
grapple

Dec 08

grapple says:

wootton bassett bike run

This is such a good idea ive signed up & currently there are 3452 bikers registered.......worthy cause dont you think.

Reply to this Topic
BikerBlastUK

Jan 09

BikerBlastUK says:

Wootton Bassett Mothers Day

Total number of bikes already registered: 5551

Total number of riders already registered: 7665 (inc pillion)

Reply to this Topic
keithvmx1200

Mar 03

keithvmx1200 says:

Wootton Bassett Bike run

A great bike run to go on, and for a good cause, I have registered, and now over 6000 bikes have been registered, and including passengers the total is 8000, it will be awesome, I went on the Hogging The Bridge run, and that was only about 5000 bikes, so lets hope the weather is good, so as many as possible will go.

Regards Keith

Reply to this Topic
BikerBlastUK

Jan 09

BikerBlastUK says:

Bikers Unite For Afghan Heroes

This event has taken off at such a pace and is gaining momentum as we speak at roughly 10 bikes a minute, when the amount registered was 8,000 bikes which was only a day or so ago, the procession would have equated to a 10 mile long procession,  at the time of this post,

Total number of bikes already registered: 9936

Total number of riders already registered: 13740 (inc pillion)

www.afghanheroes.org.uk/bikersevent.asp

Reply to this Topic
nickhowes

Aug 09

nickhowes says:

Wootton Bassett Bike Run

Sorry to be a party pooper, but Wootton Bassett is about a dignified, measured welcome home for our war dead, hence the reason for Islam4UK being so wrong to misappropriate the town for its own ends.  Ditto bikers in my opinion and I know that the Mums are involved.  There is a perfectly legitimate bikers communion at the now annual Ride to the Wall, which gives the motorcycling community a national opportunity to voice its support for the Armed Forces.

Reply to this Topic
hdnutter

Mar 10

hdnutter says:

wotton Bassett

Well yes you have the wall but Wotton Bassett was about saying thanks to the town and yes there are lots of biker assosiations and clubs that support the forces.

But to even think it was not worth doing well just put your bike away nickhowes as I bet you only ride in the dry and only on a sunday or maybe I am wrong hope I am.

I WENT AND I AM PROUD OF THE FACT I WENT

yES YOU ARE A PARTY POOPER

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices