Skip to content

Ask an Expert Restricted Licence Insurance

You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Insurance > Restricted Licence

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply



Jun 09

Posts: 21

Jondt125r says:

Restricted Licence

Do i need to show the insurance company a Restricted Certificate to be able to get insured on my Hornet 600?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (24 January 2010 16:41)

Post a message in Insurance

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required


Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)


Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 



Jan 10

Posts: 22

jackparker says:

dout it

HI, I very much doubt you will have to, there's a small hand full of insurers that will want to see it, not sure which ones, but most of them don't want to see it. The certificate in there eyes is pointless as someone could of got it restricted and then taking restrictors back out so it doesn't prove anything, just be if you have an accident then the bike will probables be dynod or checked to see if it is 33bhp.

Hope this helps

Reply to this Topic


Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale


It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices