Skip to content

Discuss This Rea leads Brit dominance of Portimao WSB test World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Rea leads Brit dominance of Portimao WSB test

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Rea leads Brit dominance of Portimao WSB test

Jonathan Rea set the pace on the third and final day of the WSB test in Portimao with a lap time under the circuit best lap set by Ben Spies. Riding the Hannspree Ten Kate Honda, Rea spent the three days dicing at the top of the timesheets with fellow countryman Leon Haslam riding the Alstare Suzuki. Shane Byrne saved his...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (24 January 2010 21:08)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
glynny

Aug 09

glynny says:

Airborne Trooper

A/T i totally agree with you about the undeserved criticism of JT or Casey Stoner for that matter. Unfortunately we can't stop the usual few clown pants that come on here and profess that a twice WSB champ is shit!!! Of course he is, you always become a World Champion by being shit!!! Don't worry, when the season starts and JT comes off one race chasing a win they'll hammer him then and when the next race he's on the podium they (the clown pants gang - CPG from now on!!!) will be silent, strange that. Oh well, instead of jumping on here to slag people off, hopefully the CPGs will bugger off or get laid and then write supportive things of the racers. EVERY single racer (not rider) deserves our utmost respect for their skill and bravery and for putting on a show for us. I wouldn't pay to watch Rossi go around on his own, where's the excitement in that? and it'd be a pretty crap race with just one bloke in it hey? The seasons approaching so the CPGs are starting to wake from their winter slumber. Negativity is en route.................watch this space...............

Reply to this Topic
sparky16

Sep 07

sparky16 says:

More like Irish Dominance!!!

Good too see the Irishmen Jonny Rea WSB and Eugene Laverty in WSS leading the way. Hope they continue this form into the new season!! 

Reply to this Topic
Ben52

Sep 09

Ben52 says:

glynny

Nice post mate, regarding CPG,s, wouldnt suprise me if they suddenly became JT,s best supporters if he kicks ass in WSBK shallow basterds!

With regards to Motogp, never gonna waste another few hours watching that crap again, might give Moto2 or whatever its called a look sounds promising but they manged to turn Motogp into a yawn fest so not holding my breath.

Reply to this Topic
BikerBookworm

Nov 09

sparky16

British !

No one else refers to Jt, Haslam et al as 'English', but as Brits...

What is the deal with Laverty anyway - his brothers seem to think they are British, but he is 'Irish' ? (& before anyone from the PC police tries jumping down my throat for asking I am of Scots, English and Irish (Sth) origin so I am not trying to grind any axes!).

Reply to this Topic
holestonecowboy

Jan 09

irish

Eugine's main personal sponser ems is a southern heavy machenery suplier. This is his reason for racing under the irish banner.

Reply to this Topic
ninjachris79

Oct 09

ninjachris79 says:

CPG's - Haha

Loving the CPG's comment. your right they are always out to kick people.

Think its a complete trait of british sports writers/commentators too. why cant we celebrate riders like JT and the other Brit boys.

Riding bikes of this quality takes a severe amount of skill just to stay on them never mind do the speeds these boys do.

CPG's!!!!!!!! Glynny is right go get laid or something - hahaha, (will probably moan about that too even if they did)

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices