Skip to content

Discuss This Extensive Brands resurfacing project British Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > British Superbikes > Extensive Brands resurfacing project

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN Sportsdesk  says:

Extensive Brands resurfacing project

MotorSport Vision has carried out a major resurfacing project at Brands Hatch, improving the quality of the track surface for competitors, trackday participants and driving experience guests on over half of the Indy circuit. A particularly cold winter has led to accelerated degradation in parts of the circuit, and competitive use over many years has created general ‘wear and tear’ on...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (28 January 2010 17:26)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Gripper-ROD

Feb 08

Gripper-ROD says:

WSB

When is Brands going to hold World Superbike again ?

Reply to this Topic
winger

Aug 02

winger says:

Very simple!!!!! when Palmer pays up just all other WSB organisers have to,instead of trying the old Mexican stand off with Flammini brothers,that why you and i travel by car/bike and he uses a helicopter

Reply to this Topic
JONAHMOTO

Dec 08

JONAHMOTO says:

TOP JOB JP!

Jonathan Palmer has come up trumps, yet again! Hope the bump at the exit of Clearways has gone for good!

Reply to this Topic
JONAHMOTO

Dec 08

JONAHMOTO says:

TOP JOB JP!

Jonathan Palmer has come up trumps!, yet again, Alot have bad words about the man, but what would most of the British Circuits be like without his support? I hope the bump on the exit of Clearways has gone for good!

Reply to this Topic
trackdayking

Mar 09

trackdayking says:

brands!

Any pits at cadwell in the pipe line jp jp........jp

Reply to this Topic
danjoh

Aug 02

danjoh says:

@ Gripper-ROD

Brands will hold WSB again when Flamini stop taking the piss with up front costs - why risk the future of Brands when failure could mean the end of the track and just another housing estate in its place. JP did the right thing by not caving in to Flamini demands. SBK is the loser.

Reply to this Topic
Coglione D'Oro

Mar 08

Donno

Mr Palmer,

Great work at Brands, now please take Donington on and sort it out before it becomes another airport car park!!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
slickhillsy

Oct 04

slickhillsy says:

Nice track - shame about the marshals...

Brands (GP) is awesome and with the poor surface sorted should be back to it's best, all that's left to do is...

1. Not let those pesky 'hic town' trucks race on it and ruin the tarmac...
2. Get rid of the ex-Gestapo 'ooooooo check me out I have an Orange uniform on which means I'm in charge and will give you a bollocking for sneezing too loud in the pit lane but it's ok for me to do doughnuts in the M3 safety car' marshals that seem to have crept in since Palmer took over...

Just my two penneth... :-)

Reply to this Topic
gixxer3quarter

May 08

Supermoto Track

while they are at it maybe they coudl do the sm track.

did and evening there last year on my husky and it was shit the surface was well crap and the dirt section was a patch of grass/sand on a hairpin corner.

t'is a shame as brands is right on my doorstep and it indi track is to big for my 450 moto.

Reply to this Topic
dparry

Aug 02

dparry says:

Off Putting

I hope he's resurfaced the helipad while he's at it. It was getting very untidy indeed. 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle