Skip to content

Discuss This New 123bhp Speed Triple rival Custom & modified bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > Custom & modified bikes > New 123bhp Speed Triple rival

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Chris Newbigging  says:

New 123bhp Speed Triple rival

Dutch chassis guru Nico Bakker has built a sexy rival to Triumph’s Speed Triple using the brilliant engine from Suzuki’s TL1000R V-twin. The 123bhp 996cc motor was one of the best engines of the 1990s, but was let down by an inadequate chassis. The surge in naked bike sales has prompted Bakker to rehome the TL lump in a Speed Triple-type...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (29 January 2010 16:35)

Post a message in Custom & modified bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Gerrycork

May 09

Gerrycork says:

Misleading Title

It's a one-off, not a rival.

Who'd be stupid enough to buy it instead of the S3?

Come back to reality and realistic journalism.

Reply to this Topic
Phaeton

Mar 09

Phaeton says:

Er...

...how can it be considered a rival at £26,000? I mean - is it really three times as good?

Reply to this Topic
kiwikeith

Nov 05

kiwikeith says:

EKKKKK

26,000 quid!! the man must be on P" or something. It looks terrible and reminds me of the Hinckley Trident it had a nickname of the Ape. This pile of poo should be nicknamed the gorilla and an overpriced one at that. Come on your only winding us up to believe the Gorrilla is worth 26 grand arn't you???

Reply to this Topic
raptorkev

Feb 10

raptorkev says:

£26000 your having a laugh its already been done knock a 0 off and buy a CAGIVA RAPTOR a TL motor in a frame made by MV and the raptor does not look like its been in an accident

Reply to this Topic
ruxxy

Oct 09

ruxxy says:

Rival???

Sorry, but in what area is this a rival to the ST? The engine's are different configurations, the frame and swing arm are poles apart, the BHP figures are at odds and don't start me on the price! Oh, hold on a minute. They do both have two wheels. Sorry. My mistake. Spot on headline boys.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices