Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi: ‘Yamaha is my first choice’ MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi: ‘Yamaha is my first choice’

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi: ‘Yamaha is my first choice’

Valentino Rossi has reiterated his desire to remain at Yamaha in 2011 if he opts to delay retirement. Rossi’s premier class future has already been the subject of frenzied speculation with the 30-year-old hinting that he would seriously contemplate a switch to Ducati at the end of 2010. Rumour about his future has intensified too with MotoGP’s big four, including Casey Stoner,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (03 February 2010 09:58)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
harley1994

Feb 10

harley1994 says:

come on vale every week u seem to tell us ure a yamaha man 4 life, my moneys on u being a ducati rider in 2011. u wont be able to resist the chance to race the same bike as stoner. its win win for ya, u lose just say ure to old, win and u the genius most people think u r ! and please enuff of the ferrari nonsnse!!!!

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

mind games....

well vale, is this a statment or just mind games again.

As a Rossi fan im split wether he should 'stay or go' so to  speak.

The prospect of rossi on a duke is things of dreams, but maybe he should stay loyal to yamaha..??

Either way i hope he carries on his winning ways, and i'll support him either way...

Reply to this Topic
Biker4751

Aug 02

Biker4751 says:

My Prediction:

After 2010, Ducati drops Hayden.  Stoner signs a multi-year deal with Ducati.  At the last minute Rossi drops Yamaha and moves over to Ducati.  In 2011 we see mind games and anxiety to rival the Biagi/Rossi feud.  Neither wins the championship because we've moved to 1000cc bikes and they're not able to make the transition.  One of the rookies wins overall.  After a year of this, Rossi moves over to Ferrari. 

Reply to this Topic
TheFan

Sep 09

TheFan says:

Biker4751

make the transition? lol have you forgot about the 990's?

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

bbc

does anybody know whats happening with the coverage of motogp on bbc this year , who is presenting , what channel , live or recorded , longer than the standard half hour we get and so on , cheers .

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

bbc

does anybody know whats happening with the coverage of motogp on bbc this year , who is presenting , what channel , live or recorded , longer than the standard half hour we get and so on , cheers .

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

bbc

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

bbc

Reply to this Topic
holestonecowboy

Jan 09

again again

Trailler  do you work for the bbc, seems to be a lot of repeats on here.

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

bbc

no , bloody lap top playing up again . any word on the bbc .

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices