Skip to content

Discuss This Choose your favourite MCN Babe! General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Choose your favourite MCN Babe!

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Choose your favourite MCN Babe!

These are the six girls who will be fighting for your votes at the Carole Nash MCN Motorcycle Show. The winner will be named on the MCN Live! stage at 3:30pm on Sunday. Voting will close at midday on Sunday 7 February.   Please click 'next' for full terms and conditions.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (04 February 2010 10:16)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
nedd

Feb 09

nedd says:

Whoa steady on Old Man !

Just feeling quite pleased about this  -   as an ancient bod of over 60 I actually picked the same girl as all those young bloods out there !   I guess unfortunately anybody looking like this will be taking a whole lot more notice of  the young lads as well -  not  a second glance for me.  At least it makes me feel less grumpy old man and more trendy for a short while !   Nice to know Dad is pleased and supportive.  Eyes popping out of head Nedd   Oh and good luck to Georgia and all the girls.  (Steady on,  watch the ticker!)

Reply to this Topic
GeorgiaG

Feb 10

GeorgiaG says:

MCN Babe...

Hey,

It's Georgia here, your MCN Babe of 2010.

First of all I want to thank those who voted for me and supported me during the competition, it really is very much appreciated!

Those who have left negative comments...well that's your opinions if you chose to dislike me and the other girls. We had a lovely time and loved being at the show :)

Some facts you might want to know as I see some have jumped to conclusions here...

1. I have been on a motorbike more than once as a passenger and did very much enjoy it :)

2. I do have a general interest in motorbikes as well as car's, could say I'm not really a girly girl..

3. I love food and can put away more than my man at times! I'm a healthy 5"2, 7 stone 12 size 6/8 girl - normal as I am very petite!

4. My summer job involves working on a farm/estate where I get covered in cow muck, rally about on a quad and dig up bust drains... I'm really not afraid of breaking a nail!

Sooooo...there you go :)

Again all support is really very much apprecited, being MCN Babe 2010 is still sinking in and I look forward to working at future events!

Thank you :)

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices