You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Tyres > Best tyres for zx6r

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

roeyr1

May 09

roeyr1 says:

Best tyres for zx6r

Hi im looking for some advice on what tyres to buy iv got a zx6r on a 06 plate i need to replace both tyres and was wondering what ones would be best i will soon have o ride the bike in most conditions plese help:smile 

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (14 February 2010 23:38)

Post a message in Tyres

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
triumphrider600

Feb 09

tyres

That would really depend on how you ride and what you intend to do with them, i.e track days or touring?

The best rubber by far I have ridden on recently are the BT016's. I use them for fast road and ride all year round.

Tom

Reply to this Topic
Bridgestone

Mar 07

Bridgestone says:

roeyr1

Thank you Triumphrider600, the BT-016's are a very good all  round / multi purpose tyre. You can track day them, ride fast on the road with them or even commute, too.

Reply to this Topic
rocketzx6r

Apr 12

rocketzx6r says:

tyres zx6r

Ive got a zx6r 09 came with 016's on it,felt alright but only lasting 3000 max on the back,went to have a rear 016 fitted for 150 quid for 180 had a pair of Maxxis supersport fitted ,read all the good things bag things,but i dont ride in wet much,but on a dry fast road ride just as good as 016's,might only get same milage out of them,but a lot cheaper.only diference taks a bit longer to scrub in

Reply to this Topic
Fordie

Aug 02

Fordie says:

Tyres

Pirrelli Diablo's take some beating whether on track or road wet or dry

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN