Skip to content

Discuss This Suzi Perry Quits MotoGP on BBC General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Suzi Perry Quits MotoGP on BBC

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

Suzi Perry Quits MotoGP on BBC

Fans’ favourite Suzi Perry has quit MotoGP on the BBC in what she told MCN was the ‘most agonising decision’ of her life. Have your say in our poll: Who should replace Suzi Perry? After 13 years as the face of motorcycle racing, the 39-year-old will not present the BBC’s MotoGP coverage this season and instead will concentrate on her television career...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (17 February 2010 09:11)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
express

Feb 03

express says:

Richard, thats clever m8, especially when its on "live"!,...............lol

Reply to this Topic
Tomsk46

Jan 09

Tomsk46 says:

yawn!

Yawn ! zzzzzzzzz

Reply to this Topic
superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

It must have been Hell

Flying first or business class all over the world getting paddock passes  meeting all the riders ,having the best viewing seats and going to all them after race partys over the years ! What fool would want that job !/?

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

No loss at all really, although no one doubts she is s nice girl.

Now can we move on to some real bike storys?

Reply to this Topic
cardiology

May 05

cardiology says:

Good luck for the future Suzy and thanks for making MotoGP such a good programme. Your knowledge and professionalism will be missed, no doubt.

My girlfriend thinks you're a cool chick, which is the highest of accolodes in her book

Reply to this Topic
snoman1956

Aug 09

snoman1956 says:

Best of Luck

Well i certainly dont agree that Susy has lost her looks, she was  agreat mix of personality, looks and yet with biking knowledge and added balance to the programmes.  I dont think she could ever please the "profesionals" on here, but who cares.  :Lets hope her wish for a family can happen once she has stopped dashing around the world

Reply to this Topic
manxhornet

Oct 07

manxhornet says:

Replacement

should be someone who has raced and therefore will have the technical knowledge and know what they are talking about like James Haydon or Jane Omorogbe who rides bikes for a living. Who the h*ll is Georgie Thompson ??? and Christine Bleakley??? VBH is a car person - yes she rides a bike but so what that doesn't amke her an expert? It would be like having another Charlie Cox (sorry Charlie). I hope they choose someone for their experience with bikes and racing and not for their looks. It makes for boring TV.

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

motogp

we are going to miss you suzi.......hope you make the odd come back now and then , by the way you still look hot , good luck with your new venture . cheerio hot stuff .

Reply to this Topic
AFKAN

Apr 07

AFKAN says:

Shame

Sad to see her go :-( Can still get the Suzi fix on the Gadget Show though :-D
Frankly I hope they don't get an ex-racer. Get someone who's enthusiastic about bikes, but not someone from yesteryear who'll keep banging on about back in my day...

Reply to this Topic
Agent Z

May 08

Agent Z says:

Silverstone

Best of luck Suzi you will be a hard act to follow. I'm sure you will be missed in the paddock as well as by many of us viewers. Just promise you will turn up for the Silverstone race & Day of Champions...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices