Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: Who should replace Suzi Perry? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Poll: Who should replace Suzi Perry?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

John Westlake  says:

Poll: Who should replace Suzi Perry?

Suzi’s a hard act to follow – the BBC need to find a presenter who knows about racing, can anchor a primetime live show and – ideally – is easy on the eye. Suzi Perry Quits MotoGP on BBC Vote for the provisional candidates below – after reading our extremely dubious ratings – and let us know who else should be on the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (17 February 2010 13:23)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
FATFRYER

Aug 02

FATFRYER says:

SO LONG AS ITS NOT THAT DAFT BITCH JORDON, I WOULD BE HAPPY WITH ANN ROBINSON SO LONG AS SHE HAD SOME BIKE RACING KNOWLEDGE.

MUST ADMIT THOUGH ANY COMMENTRY WITHOUT WHITHAM AND BERNICLE IS USEUALLY SHITE.

WHAT ABOUT FOGGY HE'S TEAMING WITH PERSONALLITY AND GOOD LOOKS

OK I'LL GET MY COAT!!

Reply to this Topic
crappyname

Feb 09

crappyname says:

Oh Yeah

If I had my way Louise Brady would be hired - shes sooooo nice but I have to admit I also like Vicki.B.H - she can come for a ride with me anyday - yum!

Reply to this Topic
longdog67

Aug 07

longdog67 says:

Vicki is just far too annoying, plus you need someone with some bike knowledge so its got to be Haydon or Janie with Louise as a maybe. The others know all there is to know about designer labels.

Reply to this Topic
Jeff44

Apr 05

Jeff44 says:

Anne Robinson

Anne Robinson,she will reduce them to tears in pre and post race interviews!!!! :-) You are the weakest rider goodbye!

Reply to this Topic
colenel

Dec 09

colenel says:

lou brady

best bangers by a mile

Reply to this Topic
davecumbria

Aug 09

davecumbria says:

Anyone but Vicki Butler-Henderson...Giggle giggle Handbrake squeal Handbrake posh posh giggle luvvie

Reply to this Topic
diverbob

Sep 05

diverbob says:

big janie

big janie is the one, if anyone can step into suzi's shoes it's janie,

she has the knowledge, the looks and a good bike rider to boot, go get em janie !!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
rossired

Jul 07

rossired says:

There is one category missing, none of the above.....

The bbc are clearly cutting back, Matt Roberts will probably take over with Stavros doing the commentary possibly on his own.

Reply to this Topic
doctortongue

Jan 09

doctortongue says:

Suzy's replacement

who was the blond woman that used to presen a show on M + M where people tried out 3 different bikes before deciding on what would be their new steed...Francesca  something or other..at least she rode bikes,had nice thighs and ass..excellent qualifications !!

Reply to this Topic
doctortongue

Jan 09

doctortongue says:

Suzy's replacement

who was the blond woman that used to presen a show on M + M where people tried out 3 different bikes before deciding on what would be their new steed...Francesca  something or other..at least she rode bikes,had nice thighs and ass..excellent qualifications !!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices