Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: Who should replace Suzi Perry? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Poll: Who should replace Suzi Perry?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

John Westlake  says:

Poll: Who should replace Suzi Perry?

Suzi’s a hard act to follow – the BBC need to find a presenter who knows about racing, can anchor a primetime live show and – ideally – is easy on the eye. Suzi Perry Quits MotoGP on BBC Vote for the provisional candidates below – after reading our extremely dubious ratings – and let us know who else should be on the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (17 February 2010 13:23)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Ruthja2801

Aug 09

Ruthja2801 says:

Who says it has to be a women!!!! :D

Reply to this Topic
eltomo

Dec 09

eltomo says:

Who Cares.....

Why does it matter so very much to people? I'd quite like to see an actual racer do this job as it could add a bit of value to otherwise idle chat before and after races.

Reply to this Topic
pixjm

Jul 09

pixjm says:

Parish & Whitham

Get shut of Charlie Cox and have the dream team, Forget the birds, and have two ugley lads sorry James .

Reply to this Topic
fredb

Aug 02

fredb says:

Replacement for Suzi.

What about Claire Smith, she had a lot more knowledge than Suzi, but switched to do travel progs ?

Reply to this Topic
Spadaman

Jan 09

Spadaman says:

replacement for Suzi Perry

Vicki rides a Ducati Monster... Seems to have a good knowkedge of bikes, rule out the other bimbos...

Reply to this Topic
YZF750RR

Sep 09

YZF750RR says:

Randy Mamola

Is he available? He know all in the paddock and outside and has a kiddo in the 125's

Reply to this Topic
honwal

Feb 10

honwal says:

matt roberts

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr900rr

Jun 07

oooohhhh georgie and christine

sorry i got side tracked by the pics......i don`t care i`l be watching on eurosport just as i have since they started doing the races,i don`t care what channel puts it on or who they get to front it i will always remain loyal to eurosport

Reply to this Topic
bazzano7

Feb 10

bazzano7 says:

mary anne hobbs

a proper bike riding babe who lives and breathes bikes

Reply to this Topic
ozzer76

Feb 08

ozzer76 says:

Bring back Suzi!

First of all, I'm gutted Suzi is leaving.  Not only was she great to look at but you had a lot of respect for what she had to say.  Did I mention she was great to look at?

As for her replacement.  I would love to see Vicki Butler-Henderson take her place.  She is a massive petrol head.  She loves bikes and cars and she is also great to look at.

Janie Omorogbe knows her stuff and would fit in well as would Louise Brady.

If I had my way though, I would make Suzi an offer she couldn't refuse!

Well done Suzi and thanks for all the good times.  Enjoy your spare time and enjoy Moto GP at home with a cuppa!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices