Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: Who should replace Suzi Perry? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Poll: Who should replace Suzi Perry?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

John Westlake  says:

Poll: Who should replace Suzi Perry?

Suzi’s a hard act to follow – the BBC need to find a presenter who knows about racing, can anchor a primetime live show and – ideally – is easy on the eye. Suzi Perry Quits MotoGP on BBC Vote for the provisional candidates below – after reading our extremely dubious ratings – and let us know who else should be on the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (17 February 2010 13:23)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jockrider

Aug 08

jockrider says:

eye candy

not 2 b a sexest pig but i want a hot women doing it.

Reply to this Topic
frenaugo

Sep 06

frenaugo says:

She's got a bike !

Vicki, with the posh surname is a likeable and well known female petrol head, can't go wrong

Reply to this Topic
kentguy

Aug 07

kentguy says:

I dont care they can use any cunt, rather watch racing on Eurosport, best commentators, the BBC only use fuckwits or arseholes. The could do no worse that use them two wankers that replaced Moody and Ryder, when they have other work to do.

Reply to this Topic
BusaBeater

Aug 02

BusaBeater says:

There's only one for the job -  Jamie Whitham

I'd like to see what Rossi makes of expressions like  "Ay up me duck"

Reply to this Topic
9999steve

Jun 06

9999steve says:

none of the above but

Theres only one man who make me watch the bbc and thats Guy Martin  !!!!!! Hot tottie is ok but needs to be someone that has deep enough knowledge of bikes.

Reply to this Topic
djer73

Sep 04

djer73 says:

to me it shouldn't be a woman just for the sake of eye candy. my vote would probably score like this Race knowledge 10 - Presentation skill 10 - Easy on eye-ness 0. RANDY MAMOLA, if not him, anyone but Janie Omorogbe.

Reply to this Topic
andyp918

Sep 08

andyp918 says:

The Amazing SUZI

I will be very sorry not to see her doing her pit walks and interviewing the top riders on the grid. She has an amazing knowledge of the riders and teams but i do understand that her health does come first. I am sure the riders and teams will miss her,( to a point.) As sorry as i will be not to see her on the moto gp grid, the racing will still go ahead and thats what it's all about, right ? . I also think Viki Butler Henderson would make a decent replacement, she's got the cheek, (and nice they are too) and the knowledge of the bikes (all be it not as comprehensive as Suzi) but everyone has to start somewhere ! Hope Suzi Perry's ok and happy in whatever she decides to do. (and she could ride my blade any day !!).

Reply to this Topic
nedd

Feb 09

nedd says:

Next commentator ??

Well, it`s either a bloke who knows loads about bike racing or somebody with a good easy on the eye rating -  er  how about Beyonce ??  No, better still Shakira -  could do an intro song and dance as well.  Well, to be honest to get a woman who knows a lot er let`s rephrase that -  difficult to get a bloke who is easy on the eye so let`s go for a woman then.  Any women bike racers who have some spare time ??   Joking apart if a woman is good at something that`s usually a male domain then she is usually really good.    Nedd

Reply to this Topic
paulderekjohnson

Feb 08

Where is the......

.......'None of the above" option? 

Reply to this Topic
lee6R

Aug 02

lee6R says:

janie o all the way!

No contest really, Janie knows her bikes, looks good and can ride a bit too. Plus she can take any adverseries out with her pugel sticks!!!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices